Chapter 8

Blood flowers bloom on the infected person, Xiao Chen is actually aiming at the head, but he did not touch the gun, hastily opened a few shots, can hit it is good.

The infected person in Xiao Chen's eyes has been fast to appear residual shadow, serious injury and rage in the state of the No. 2 infected person, only need a blow, can blow his head.

However, Xiao Chen seemed to have calculated in advance, and after firing five shots, took a step behind him. This ordinary small step, but let the infected line of sight suddenly lost the trace of Xiao Chen.

The gun, the one before, landed on a rusty manhole cover that was long gone.

The huge body of the infected person skimmed from the place where Xiao Chen disappeared, and hit the civilian house hard, knocking it seven meat and eight vegetables.

It has to be said that Liu Zhenhai's previous desperation is still effective, and the infected person's No. 2 win is also a miserable victory, and the blood seems to be dripping from its wound like no money.

After shaking its head, it struggled to get up and swooped down again, eager to eat Xiao Chen alive.

Came to the wellhead to look at the eyes, below is full of domestic sewage, out of the unpleasant smell, but did not see Xiao Chen trace. 

He looked at the narrow mouth of the well and finally stuck his long, narrow neck into it.

"Bang!

The firelight reappeared, and under the narrow well head, there were staggered waterways. Xiao Chen simply held on to his feet at the moment of jumping down, and then drilled into the nearest drainage channel from the well head, waiting for it!

This is not Xiao Chen reaction speed, in fact, when the gun fell in front of him on the manhole cover, he was already planning the next action.

It was hit hard again, this time with a much smaller target, and the bullet went straight into its front teeth! The half of its chin was cut to pieces, and between the flesh and blood, Xiao Chen secretly scolded the sound of perversion in his heart.

These three shots are he had been waiting for good, originally thought how to hit the head should also die, did not expect this thing defense force or more than their own expectations!

"Roar!

Hit by a teenager one after another, Infected 2's anger has washed away its last bit of sanity, its huge body toward the mouth of the well, but its body is too huge, the narrow mouth of the well stuck it there.

But even so, it suddenly rushed, or scratched Xiao Chen, Xiao Chen had to use a gun to stop, between the crash, the gun broke into several pieces.

"Click."

Looking at the well mouth was actually supported by it, Xiao Chen did not choose to jump or escape along the drainage channel, his speed and infected people compared to too insignificant.

He just sat there quietly, as if he had resigned himself to his fate, staring blankly into the eyes of infected person 2.

Although No. 2 is stuck at the head of the well, the noise it makes can be quite huge, and it is very jarring in this dark night. If it is normal, it is estimated that residents would have popped their heads out to watch, but on such a special night, they basically heard and hid in the basement of their own home.

Liu Zhenhai fell in a pool of blood, his team members, confused by the monster with the poisonous fog awakening technology, lying in a heap beside the garbage mountain. At this moment, Xiao Chen seems to only accept the fate of this road. 

However, in the dark of night, a petite thin figure walked down from the garbage mountain.She looked so petite, even at first glance, that she seemed a little malnourished, a little rough at the end of her braided hair, but at this moment, in her hand, she held a bloody black knife.

Mu Xiao Wan!

As she approached the struggling infected person step by step, her eyes began to be stained with a layer of coquely red, brown hair also wafted up at this moment, into a strange mysterious purple.

At this moment, the kind of cowardice and weakness in her face, all turned into a cold murderousness.

Holding the short blade back, she suddenly accelerated, and the speed was no less than that of the infected man!

...

Xiao Chen looked at the bigger and bigger crack, the pallor on his face became more and more obvious, and the distance between him and the infected person No. 2 was only less than half a meter. 

Xiao Chen can even smell its fishy breath, but at this time, the infected person in front of him suddenly issued a bitter cry!

It struggled for a moment, then desperately pressed its hands against the side of the well, trying to free itself! 

Fortunately, before it tried to kill Xiao Chen, so that it did not care about everything to squeeze in, so the card is very tight, otherwise it is estimated that it will get out directly.

But even if it's stuck, it's only a matter of time before you break free!

But Xiao Chen moved! He has committed a very irrational act!

In the second infected person crazy struggle to get out of the moment, he actually took the initiative, both hands like iron pliers, hard to grasp its one arm! And with all my weight attached to this arm covered with barbs!

No. 2 infected person did not expect that the man in front of him was so bold, but this did delay its time.

It did not know what had happened, but the blood was dripping from the gap at the mouth of the well like a waterfall, and Xiao Chen's face was stained red in an instant. 

The other hand of infected person No. 2 was pulling the well wall, wanting to go out, and Xiao Chen was pulling it like a tug-of-war.

And faintly can be heard, short knife into the flesh, making a hiss sound.

"Bang!

"Bang!

Xiao Chen was infected by the heavy impact on the wall of the well, the throat was sweet, the viscera seemed to shift. However, he is like a rock in the storm, motionless.

An hour ago, he killed for the first time in his life, and he thought it was the craziest thing he'd ever done.

Unexpectedly, the record was broken immediately.

Ten seconds later, even the infected person with a huge body seemed to drain the blood, its arm gradually lost its strength, and the miserable sound was weak.

Outside the well, a girl with purple hair flying, red eyes and red lips put down her short knife and quietly looked at the infected person whose entire back was poked into a wasp's nest by her.

The madness faded, the dagger fell to the ground with a tinkling sound, and her eyes returned to clarity.

"Brother, brother!

She did not know if she had time, at this moment where there is just a moment of madness and cold, like a helpless child, lying on the mouth of the well in a low voice.

Silence, like bad news in the night.

"Ahem, I'm fine. Just give me a minute."

After hearing the familiar voice, Mu Xiaowan raised his head, and his eyes were red.

When Xiao Chen quietly picked up the fallen gun, and then pointed to her the short knife in the corner, she knew what Xiao Chen meant.

 The tacit understanding between the two has reached the point where they can understand each other's thoughts without words.

So she followed suit, but she did hesitate for a while, she was really afraid, because of her instant cowardice, resulting in bitter results.

Xiao Chen used this arm to swing back to the water channel next to the wall. Exhaustion and pain swept over him, and he felt like he was going to crack.

But the final result is good, the stinking sewer, covered with blood of the teenager, suddenly like the release of all the baggage, brazenly laugh.