Chapter 11

Watching the surrounding team members busy fishing for corpses, Liu Zhenhai rested for a while and also reluctantly stood up.

"Don't sit down any longer. You're hurt pretty bad."

Chu Hongxiu looked at him with some worry. The law enforcement Bureau performs dangerous tasks, and Liu Zhenhai is the strongest, he has always been in the front, but it is the first time that he has been injured like this today.

"Underestimate me, this little injury, harm."

Liu Zhenhai raised his chest muscles, but this action involved the terrible wound in his waist, and he bared his teeth in pain.

Chu Hongsleeved white he a look, this guy always like to play hero. But today, without Liu Zhenhai, they would all be dead.

After collecting the evidence, Liu Zhenhai went to the garbage mountain, looked at the traces of dissolution, and smoked a cigarette.

"What do you think of this child?"

Chu Hongxiu stood next to him, and think of little and elegant Xiao Chen.

"He is a good child, if the family is more affluent, lay a good foundation to become an awakening, the future is limitless."

"Is that all?"

"Or what?"

Facing Chu Hongxiu puzzled eyes, Liu Zhenhai shook his head, did not say his ideas out.What Xiao Chen said just now is not leaking, almost no flaws can be heard, but that is the problem. He thought too carefully and answered too clearly.

No matter how well planned this kid is, or how much he's been through, he takes it too easy.

He answered those questions almost as if he had planned his answers in advance, blocking any doubt in his mind. 

Although this looks like no problem, but for Liu Zhenhai, who has worked in the law enforcement Bureau for many years and has solved many major cases, this is itself the biggest suspect.

Only, he didn't say, because whatever Xiao Chen was hiding, he was the savior of his entire squad.

If you have to keep him to ask him clearly, I am afraid that the lieutenant in front of you, and those players, will be a little cold.

"Maybe I'm being paranoid."

Liu Zhenhai shrugged, at this time, the team just fished out the remains of No. 2, this guy's back half of the body has basically dissolved, only the upper half is still left.

Stained with a lot of mud, it looks even more terrifying.

"This guy almost killed me."

Several players were not angry, and pulled out the knife and inserted a few knives, but did not insert how deep.

"This guy, how hard he is! When I become an awakened one."

Players inadvertently word, but let listen next to Liu Zhenhai pupil shrink.

He pulled away the team, walked to the front, and carefully looked at the face of infected person No. 2. It was full of bullets, indeed, and even the jaw and mouth were broken, but... Its skull was very hard, with two bullet holes in it, two bullets lodged in the skull and could not penetrate deep.

Liu Zhenhai thought of Xiaochen's words, the cigarette butt in his hand fell to the ground.At this level, there is no way to kill number two, although the mouth and jaw are rotten, but its brain is not damaged...

No one knows better than Liu Zhenhai the horrors of No. 2, or what his sudden seriousness is for. Liu Zhenhai called Chu Hongxiu, whispered two words in her ear.

I do not know what I heard, Chu Hongxiu showed great disgust, staring at Liu Zhenhai for a long time, arguing.

However, under Liu Zhenhai's insistent eyes, he reluctantly gave a cold hum.

Looking at Chu Hongxiu left back, Liu Zhenhai narrowed his eyes.

He really wanted to know what Xiao Chen was hiding.

...

"I came back..."

Xiao Chen's word had not been exported, and he felt a weak and thin body, firmly holding himself.

Mu Xiaowan has changed with blood clothes, put on a patch of linen skirt, face with tears."Brother, did I kill someone?"

She shivered, her two soft white hands holding Xiao Chen's waist helplessly.

Her body trembled slightly, and she was clearly frightened.

Xiaochen look soft down, he saw a few dishes on the table, it is before they did not finish, mu small Wan just hot, also exudes a light fragrance.

He did not speak, but touched his sister's smooth hair, and for a while she relented.

"What do you think, it's infected..."

As soon as Xiao Chen said it, he realized it was wrong. My sister thinks the infected are people because she's infected herself.

"If you don't do it, I will die. Do you want my brother to die?"

Sure enough, when this sentence came out, Mu Xiaowan's head shook like a rattle.

"No, no, if my brother dies, I, I..."

Her eyes were red as if she really saw that she had lost Xiao Chen.

"That's it. You're doing great."

Xiao Chen heart slightly sigh, although the younger sister sensible early, can also know all their arrangements, is a very clever little girl. But, after all, she is only 13 years old.

"Come, eat, I'm hungry."

Xiao Chen took the remote control to open the old faded home appliances, adjusted for a long time, and finally from the snowflake point, into a cartoon.

The brother and sister, sitting on the sofa, looked at the plate.

This is the TV he scraped and saved at an e-waste plant in town.

But it also became one of their few sources of happiness.

Young in the end is good, Mu Xiao Wan by Xiao Chen comfort, cleverly sat on the sofa, while eating, while watching cartoons.

Before long, he was amused by the humorous plot.

"Brother, the Rockets are too stupid to catch Pikachu every time."

"Yes, both grown-ups are not as good as Xiao Wan."

The brother and sister ate and watched, giggling from time to time, and did not know when a figure had quietly fallen by the window, carefully observing the picture inside.

Two siblings let each other in the plate of a small number of pork belly, watching TV with pure laughter, not long, they seem to be tired, relying on each other, in the old sofa, whirring asleep.

My sister leaned on my brother, my brother hugged my sister, and the cartoons on TV were covered by snowflakes from time to time, which was less than 30 square meters in a small room, like two lonely souls, supporting each other and warming each other.

The eyes outside the window, do not know when some red, quietly shut off the camera pen, lightly left.

She ran wildly in the street with anger, and when Liu Zhenhai saw her, she was a little surprised.It was fine when we left. Why did it come back?

"I really don't know how your brain circuitry works, you see for yourself!"

The person just now was Chu Hongxiu, and when she arrived, the brother and sister had already begun to eat.

Liu Zhenhai connected the screen, watching the brother and sister eat poor food, giggling at the decades-old cartoons, and then sleeping on the humble sofa, for a time, but also silent.