Chapter 15

After everyone left, Xiao Chen felt a pat on the shoulder, and looked back, it was Yao Na.

"Thanks."

Before Yao Na spoke, the man with glasses next to him complained.

"Just thank her, not me, valuing sex over friends."

He said, Yao Na hit a blow.

"Wu Chao, if you talk nonsense again, I will make you unable to take care of yourself!" 

Little Chenchen and I had a pure revolutionary friendship."

Wu Chao covered his shoulders and turned blue.

"Besides, what's the use of you? Your eighty-two o 'clock force thinks I don't know, a couple of doglegs, the first to be knocked down is you."

Looking at the two people laughing and scolding, Xiao Chen's face showed a hint of warmth.

Yao Na, his deskmate, unlike himself, Yao Na is extremely talented and a regular in the top ten on campus.

Not only that, but the family was rich, and the raw stone had never been broken. Until now, no one has dug out her background, so Liang Hongtao is so afraid.

And Wu Chao, sitting behind him, had a lot of gossip and was the know-it-all in the class.They were the only real friends in the class and he was the only real friends.

"Still friendship, do you think I didn't see the big bag of things you packed for Xiao Chen?"Wu Chao said, hiding behind Xiao Chen.

"A big bag of stuff?"

Yao Na doesn't seem to care what Wu Chao says at all, waving her hands and domineering.

"It's just some rough rocks broken."

Xiao Chenling, he has been relying on picking up other people's used scraps to use, better than nothing, of which the most from Yao Na.

"Is that broken? Is it only half used? If you don't give it to me, I can make do with it."

Wu Chao seems to be very envious of Xiao Chen's treatment.

"Come on, stop being poor and go, we have a test today."

Yao Na did specifically to Xiao Chen left a lot of raw stone, but looked and did not want to talk about this topic too much, a few people walked quickly toward the class.

...

"Liang Shao, I did not investigate this matter clearly."

Not far away, Ren Jialing slightly self-blame, but a lot of dissatisfaction between the brow. She didn't realize a ghetto boy could be so difficult.

Is he really not short of money?

"It's all right."

Liang Hongtao chews gum and doesn't look too depressed.

"It's just a kid who can't recognize himself, and when he really finds out that no matter how hard he tries, he can't wake up, he will."

"When he wants to sell it, he's free to do so."

Ren Jialing nodded, for Liang Hongtao just agreed with the evaluation, that is, can not recognize themselves.

In three years, the force growth of most people is about 50, among which the genius can rise 70 or 80, breaking the minimum threshold of awakening.

It's not about resources at all, it's about talent and hard work.

Xiao Chen is probably the kind of person who thinks he is good, and the Force is not high because there are not enough rough stones.