Chapter 12

In the face of Chu Hongxiu homicidal eyes, Liu Zhenhai gave a bitter smile.

 Let her to track Xiaochen observation, she was not willing, but still went, the final results observed, and he thought is not the same.

It's, like, an orphaned brother and sister trying to keep each other warm.Yes, orphan. He just pulled Xiao Chen's file through the law enforcement system.

The above shows the identity of Xiao Chen and Mu Xiaowan, are orphans, although the file is three years ago to enter the resident system, but this is normal.How many people in the slums are off the books. 

He estimated that Xiao Chen entered high school three years ago before he had a formal file.

"They saved your life, you are so suspicious."

Chu Hongxiu said that, Liu Zhenhai raised his hands to surrender, quietly pulled her to the side, stuffed a bank card in the past.

"I was paid last month, but it's all in there, I have 780,000 yuan left, help me give it to the child."

Liu Zhenhai slightly guilty tunnel, Chu Hongsleeve leng for a moment.

Although Liu Zhenhai is the highest ranking, there is a monthly awakening allowance, but as an awakening, the consumption of funds is much larger than ordinary people, only supplements, raw stone is a large number.What's more, the injured have to be treated, which is astronomical.

She blamed Liu Zhenhai, but in fact she knew that most of the money Liu Zhenhai earned every month went to help those poor villagers in his hometown.

"What big head, I call on the team to come together."

"Don't."

Liu Zhenhai quickly stopped her, looking at those busy players, could not help but light a cigarette.

"Brothers are not easy to risk their lives, they only earn how much money?"

 They all have families and jobs, not like my brother.

 If you want, you can send some more to those two children.

Liu Zhenhai said that, not waiting for Chu Hongsleeve to speak, waving his hand and the team to work together. 

Chu Hongsleeve looked at him because of the injury and slightly hobbled back, shook hands in the bank card.

...

The news spread like wildfire in less than two days.Still, it took ten days to unblock Block c in order to identify the danger.

Also thanks to Xiaochen holding life crystal, and this life crystal after testing, Mu Xiaowan can be divided into many times to smoke, otherwise ten days enough to suck him adult dry.

In addition to the life crystal in number 2, the other crystals, including infected person 1, have been sucked up by the two.

Xiao Chen is now eager to take part in the test to see how much the Force is worth.

 Because after these ten days, he felt that the strength, speed, and mental state of the whole person were stronger than before.

Statistics show that a total of 12 ordinary residents were devoured, and six more were infected and became zombies.

Such infected ordinary people also need to be burned and executed, and Xiao Chen also went to the scene.

 Not to watch, but to pick up the life crystal.To his surprise, of the six bodies burned, only one, a thick-looking man, produced a crystal the size of a fingernail.