Chapter 18

"You don't know? He is Xiao Chen. He is also a celebrity in our school."

Liang Hongtao made a joke, he said so, and the others present showed a sudden look.

After all, the news that Xiao Chen's auxiliary law enforcement team killed the infected was still widely spread.

"I didn't expect this kid to really have material, didn't I say before that his test level was average?"

These people, although surprised, but not too embarrassed. After all, 90 Force points is the lowest level in a special training class.

And, so close to the day of awakening, it's hard to wake up.

"Exactly, that's why I say it's a pity."

Liang Hongtao sighed, will want to do business with Xiao Chen in the morning and all said out.There are more than 20 people present, most of them are rich children, at least the original stone is not worried about use, many people are his customers.

Heard Liang Hongtao's talk, suddenly also understood.

The law enforcement team gave us a gem of a rough rock that was even more powerful than they thought.

Someone's sorry.

If Liang Hongtao really traded to the boutique raw stone, see Xiao Chen now the speed of progress, they are naturally willing to buy back at a high price.

"Congratulations, little Chinchen."

When the people discussed, Yao Na was cold to them hum, and then toward Xiao Chen welcomed the past.

Hear this name, Xiao Chen mouth a tear, how Yao Na has always been to treat themselves as big sister.

When I looked up, I found that the others were suddenly quiet, their eyes were glancing at them, and they naturally understood that these people were probably talking about themselves just now.

At present, most people are around Liang Hongtao, a popular vendor, and have no intention of coming up to say hello.

Xiao Chen didn't care, he was never a gregarious person.

And at this time, but saw Ouyang Han also came over, a poker face can not see what expression, light way.

"Congratulations."

After saying that, he walked back to his original position slightly high and cold.

"Be proud and spoiled."

Yao Na teased a sentence, Xiao Chen obviously see Ouyang Han footsteps a meal.

Most of the people present know each other, and at this time, Ren Jialing is constantly exchanging pleasantries, and introducing each other to people who do not know, the atmosphere is quite warm.

However, Xiao Chen, Yao Na and a few other standing inside, it appears a little lonely.

...

In the distance, Li Jianye, the principal of Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, and another strong man with a scar in the corner of his eye stood together, looking at this batch of students.

"Xudong, how are these students?"

Nowadays, although we also test cultural courses and see the number of candidates in elite schools, the real measure of achievement is the awakening and plateau force.

Li Jianye's chubby face, with a touch of worry.

"Similar to last year, the Force broke 90 with 26."

The man with the scar stood there with his arms folded, and although he was next to the headmaster, he did not feel any restraint.