Chapter 14

Xiao Chen frowns slightly, Ren Jialing seems to have thought of this scene, smiling between two people.

"Liang little, you know, not poor money, your cooperation is a win-win, he is less talkative, but will not mistreat you."

Silence is false, deliberate disregard is more. This Liang Hongtao, Xiao Chen also know, Jiangcheng No. 1 rich second generation, the father is an awakening, in the city to open the boxing gym.

To have an awakened father, in this day and age, is so much better than just a rich kid.

In addition, he is also a well-known vendor on the campus, often reselling some of the items to cultivate the Force and selling them to the rich second generation, earning a lot of money.

However, Xiao Chen does not plan to sell.

On the one hand, they are not enough, on the other hand, this is also Liu Zhenhai's mind.

"Not for sale."

He said softly, turned his head and walked away.

Xiao Chen this attitude, let Ren Jialing and Liang Hongtao are a little stunned.

Liang Hongtao, in particular, immediately put down his mobile phone and put on a smile.

"Xiao Chen, don't hurry away, my little brother is not sensible, apologize quickly!"

Liang Hongtao really is just a disguise. As an awakened second generation, but also a vendor, the previous behavior, just let the little brother whoosh, if you can scare Xiao Chen, the price is also some talk.

The little brother was a little angry, but he stepped back.

"The price is negotiable. If you're short of rough stones, I'll trade them for you, one to three. How about that? You know my reputation."

How much can change, Xiao Chen really doesn't care. After all, in addition to the original stone, he also has life crystals that can be used to cultivate, which are far more efficient than the original stone.

Ren Jialing see Xiao Chen not a word, hurriedly come up to whisper.

"Xiao Chen, making good friends with Liang Shao is a very rare thing for you. Don't miss this opportunity."

She looked eager, as if she was really considering Xiao Chen.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to use it myself. I'm really not selling it."

Xiao Chen did not change his mind, let Ren Jialing and Liang Hongtao frown.

Previously, Liang Hongtao also thought Xiao Chen turned away, just to show attitude, is a means of raising prices. But, by the looks of it, it's not like he's gonna sell, is it?

"Really don't think about it, this thing, it is not useful to you, if it is the little brother just bad attitude, I will apologize to you on behalf of him."

Liang Hongtao some headache, if the other party is want to bargain, he has some way to talk.

Also not afraid to lose, Jiangcheng No. 1 middle school is the best high school in Jiangcheng, and there are still a number of second-generation students like him. Flip it out and make a good profit.

But he also does not understand, Xiao Chen keep this thing for what?

What, he really thought he was gonna wake up with this thing?

"Forget it."

Xiao Chen finished, do not want to talk nonsense with these people.

Although he is very poor, he has never thought of licking Liang Hongtao's second generation, although some people do.