Chapter 10

Liu Zhenhai was silent, staring into Xiao Chen's eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

He is the awakened one, and the death of the number 2, more than these players know the terrible number 2.

"It didn't work, so I planned my escape route ahead of time."

Xiao Chen pointed to the crowd, in the distance, the side of the open wellhead, the road was like a spider, as if it had been hit.

At the moment, Xiao Chen will account for the things after, of course, does not include Mu Xiaowan part. Just said, after shooting, he jumped into the well, wait for probe 2, a few shots, angered it, 2 went crazy and stuck in the well, his own opportunity to shoot it in the head.

Although Xiao Chen said easily, but still listen to everyone at the scene scared.

"What about number two's body?"

Liu Zhenhai lit a cigarette and took a hard drag.

"I was afraid it wasn't dead, and I thought of how you dissolved the infected before, so I melted it as you did, but halfway through, the remnants fell down the mouth of the well."

"By the way, there were four more bodies on the garbage mountain, and I was afraid they were infected, so they melted together."

Xiao Chen spoke very succinctly, basically picking out the core details, but he did not expect that what he said brought much shock to everyone present.

"So when you picked up the gun, you had already figured out what to do next."

Chu Hongxiu mumbled.

Pick up guns, remove manhole covers, shoot, jump into Wells, ambush... Even experienced law enforcement on the scene, few dare to guarantee that they can do as well as Xiao Chen in front of them.

Not to mention, melting the body with ease after doing it... He doesn't look like an 18-year-old, he looks like a vicious criminal.

However, in the eyes of many players, no matter what the outcome, their lives are ultimately saved by Xiao Chen. At this moment, looking at Xiao Chen's eyes with deep gratitude.

"Absolutely, Liu team, we should really call our little brother our team." www.aishangba.org"Maybe a supernumerary status."

A bunch of people are happy for the rest of their lives.

Chu Hongxiu eyes have a little love dearly, she has seen Xiao Chen's sister, also know that two people depend on each other. With such a reaction and psychological quality, the high probability is trained in the slums.

You're so small, you have to deal with the pressure of survival.