Chapter 20

"It's no use him looking for me. I really don't know anything."

Xiao Chen's hands spread out, a look unable to help. Wen Yan, the man sitting next to Ma Xiangguo, his eyes once again flashed a touch of fierceness.

Ma Xiangguo also frowned, put away the smile before, while looking at the table, while slowly.

"Think well, really not cooperate? You are the current graduate of Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, do you believe I can make a phone call, you can not graduate successfully?"

This is a naked threat.

If it was Xiao Chen before, maybe he was really scared. But after today's test, things are different.

"I don't believe it."

Ma Xiangguo see Xiaochen really face does not matter, feel some funny. This poor boy really thinks he's not worth it?

"There are 600 students in the graduating class, and there are more than 20 students in the special training class, and I am one of them."

Special training class?

Ma Xiangguo was slightly stunned.

The river city is not big, there are only a million people, and he is aware of the situation in one middle school.

Especially Xiao Chen mouth this special training class, he is even more clear. Many of the awakening people who came out of Jiangcheng were trained from this special training class.If Xiao Chen is really selected, then his face is really not enough weight!

"I was just joking, ha ha. How could I do such a thing?"

Ma Xiangguo is also a free advance and retreat, without blushing.

"In that case, I won't bother you. Let's go."

Ma Xiangguo waved to greet a side of Zhang Xuan, the latter silently up, just as Xiao Chen thought they were going to go the moment, change suddenly born!

Zhang Xuan a pair of cold eyes, just and Xiao Chen looked at each other together.

For a moment, Xiao Chen only felt spinning, the whole body seemed to be numb, out of control. From an outsider's point of view, Xiao Chen's pupils have been distracted, like a walking corpse.

"What did you take from those four men?"

Zhang Xuan's voice is plain, but it seems to have a strange magic, so that Xiao Chen's heart is crazy to want to say the real answer.

The Awakened one? This hooked nose is the awakened one! Moreover, it is a rare spiritual awakening, they walk away, let Xiao Chen's alert heart to the minimum, and then Zhang Xuan will not hesitate to launch the awakening technology!

"I didn't take anything."

Xiao Chen's mouth, wooden spit out these words.

Ma breathed a sigh of relief, and Zhang Xuan seemed to relax a little, and then he asked a second question.

"How did they die..."

'Stop it!

His second question has not been exported, he saw Mu Xiao Wan as if crazy rushed over, that speed to Ma Xiangguo did not have time to stop.

"How much more can you believe? Is this how the police station handles cases?"

Xiao Chen looked at embrace himself, face hostility staring at two Mu Xiao Wan, finally recovered sober.

Also the first time issued a severe drink.

Did not ask their own questions, Zhang Xuan appeared very unwilling, but, after all, has got the answer to the first question, he has put down more than half of the heart.