Chapter 6

Next to the mountain of garbage piled with all kinds of household waste and construction materials, two men in law enforcement uniforms fanned the air in disgust.

"This kind of thing, just leave it to the police to do it, why is Team Liu so concerned."

"Then you do not understand Liu team, he is typical of nothing looking for trouble, met a case, just want to get involved." He used to be a police officer."

Two people relaxed tone, I can see, usually and Liu Zhenhai relationship is also good, otherwise do not dare to shamelessly discuss their boss here.

Four bodies, scattered at the foot of the garbage mountain, and garbage mountain, in some unremarkable hole, a thin little girl, motionless there.

Mu Xiaowan patiently stared at the two people not far away, some remorse in the heart, if she acted faster a little better.

She had just untied the sackcloth and rope which bound several people, when she heard a distant noise, and had to hide here.

But she also heard the conversation between the two people just now, if the Liu Zhenhai also wants to come, she may not be able to hide.

After all, Liu Zhenhai is a genuine awakening.

But just then, dozens of meters away from the side, suddenly came a soft sound. Mu small Wan carefully put out his head, the black pupil suddenly contracted.

A "man" more than two meters long, crawling like a lizard, is sticking out a purple tongue, and using his limbs, prowling toward two law enforcement officers talking.

He had a human head, but his mouth was split almost to the roots of his ears, and his pupils were yellowish. The two men below, however, had no idea.

Mu small Wan body a stiff, a strong sense of crisis let her eyes once again pale purple.

Should we remind them?

If we do, our existence will inevitably be exposed. If we don't warn them, these two people will soon be two dead bodies.

The two lawmen were still chattering to each other, and the humanoid lizard, like a chameleon, whose whole body color blended with the mountain of garbage, was about to approach twenty meters.

Just then, I heard a jingle, an old broken radio, rolling down the garbage hill. Two law enforcers smell prestige, at this moment, the humanoid creature also froze a moment, this movement is not made by it.

The infected person and the two law enforcers, the eyes were only staggered for a moment, and then, the infected person's limbs were forced, and the whole body flew out like a cannon ball."Team Liu, show up number 2! Coordinates, garbage mountain."

One of the law enforcers almost shouted, and after he had said that, the walkie-talkie was hit by the infected person's one-meter-long, barbed arm.

FLLLLRRRRP!

Just a face to face, two people will be hit hard!

Hiding in the garbage mountain Mu Xiao Wan did not miss this detail, her heart beat badly, originally thought to remind, can let these two people survive, but did not expect, the power of the infected far more than her imagination!

Not to mention those two, she herself just gave up her location to send a message, and now she has to run, too!

Mu Xiaowan like a smart cat, along the garbage mountain quietly down, at this moment, the battle below has ended.

The two lawmen fired a single shot, and then fell to the side of the road covered in blood. The infected one didn't eat them right away.

'It's broken!

c area slum full count, also live more than 10,000 people, garbage mountain was not far from the old church, even if there is no walkie-talkie, in such a quiet night, Liu Zhenhai can also hear the shouts of his subordinates.

At this moment, Liu Zhenhai is really a little chagrined. He has led a team to hunt infected people before, like this kind of infected people, generally in the face of them are fleeing.

Therefore, he just rest assured with Chu Hongxiu, follow Xiao Chen to see the body of the No. 1 infected person.

Unexpectedly, the other side of the c block, but the initiative to attack.

Running at high speed, it wasn't long before the two appeared next to the garbage mountain, and the bright red blood on the ground seemed to suggest the battle just now.

Infected and two team members, and they're gone.

'Captain!

'Captain!

Other members of the team had gathered from all directions at this time, a total of eight of them, except for the two who had just been attacked, the others had all arrived.

"Look everywhere, quickly, or they'll be eaten." But don't spread yourself too thin. Keep your guns."

Liu Zhenhai is no longer the appearance of the amiable uncle before, at this moment, the dark face with a little breath.

One by one, the other team members took out their guns and cautiously touched the perimeter of the garbage mountain. The law enforcement force, although a level stronger than the police, is not all awakened.

In addition to leading Liu Zhenhai and vice team Chu Hongxiu, the threshold of other players is the Force value of more than 150.

These are missed and awakening, but they are much stronger than ordinary people, for them, firearms are still the best weapon, and they can also cause harm to infected people below the second product.

"Huh?"

Behind Liu Zhenhai and others, the roof of a civilian house, Xiao Chen quietly lying there, as if it had been integrated with the night.

Just now the sound of misery, he also heard, and Liu Zhenhai and others accelerated, he can not keep up, can only follow behind, half a day to come.

"The speed of the awakened ones is really fast."

Xiao Chen just sighed, then found Liu Zhenhai they are looking for what, for a time, his heart also some tight.

Is it possible that the so-called Awakener 2 is... Mu Xiaowan.

This was his worst fear.

Just then, as far as he could see, he scanned the few unremarkable corners of the garbage mountain.

He and Mu Xiao Wan often come to the garbage mountain to wash some old things, here is not only the slum people will come to dump garbage, occasionally the city sanitation team lazy, will also put some of the city's garbage to here, save them to the wilderness garbage disposal site journey.

Therefore, Xiao Chen and Mu Xiaowan also occasionally come to try their luck, and even sometimes they can pick up some aging but useful electrical appliances, such as the Changhong TV that their home is now using.

At this moment, it seems to be sensed Xiao Chen's eyes, a small head out of the garbage pit, suddenly, two people are relieved.

Fortunately, No. 2 said is not Mu Xiao Wan, but now the problem also comes, Mu Xiao Wan that position, sooner or later by Liu Zhenhai they search.

"Captain, I found it!

With a cry, Xiao Chen and Mu Xiaowan's eyes at the same time toward the sound source looked in the past.

Liu Zhenhai, they have found the dying two team members in the garbage mountain. They were covered in blood, there were barbs in their arms, but their chests were heaving and they were breathing.

The crowd gathered around, Xiao Chen on the distant roof, squinting eyes.

Isn't it true that infected people only have the instinct to kill and eat? Why, then, did the infected not eat them?