___Chapter02___

It's as weird as a dream. the place that I'm in right now is miles away from home and the only one I know here is zade. I don't know why I'm here or what I'm here for but I know there are things that I need to know and if this place can provide answers to my unknown questions as zade mentioned then I might as well give it a shot..

As zade said she took me to a place which can only exist in dreams!!
Alfaria..

     --- Alfaria is a school for unique and  talented girls who are part of some kind of magical history ---

Follow me..
Zade said while holding my hands

---Sam's POV ---

She took me in and i went along even when I knew nothing and we entered a massive room with huge curtains and crystals, every interior was well designed.
Then she introduced me to a well dressed lady with an attitude.

Zade : Sam meet Miss Greyson, she's our headmistress and alfarias all in all.
Miss Greyson : Welcome Sam, I've heard a lot about you. And i'm really grateful to actually have you here.
Sam : it's nice to meet you too umm.. miss Greyson.
I smiled while being confused

How does she know me and why is she grateful about having me here. I'm merely a normal girl nothing makes sense not this place not even zae...

Miss Greyson : Zade why don't you show Sam our school and where she'll be staying.
Zade : sure... Come along Sammy.

Sam : Coming..
I followed her even if I knew nothing.

On our way zade showed me a lot of alfaria and the garden is actually amazing..

          -- Alfaria's garden --

I noticed that Zade was watching me having no idea of what was going on still she made me feel quite good.

I know you have a lot to ask but trust me you're safe here and you will know everything pretty soon.. hopefully.
Saying this she forced a smile on her face.

We talked a lot and zae showed most of this place I'm not gonna lie I kinda like this place it's amazing, everything here is so beautiful. I said while. Looking at her.
Then zae took me to a building which was connected to the rest of alfaria.