___Chapter05___

--- Sam's POV ---

After a long day I walked towards my dorm thinking how badly I messed up! I cried like a baby to the boy whom I just met and the one I'm falling for. I even hugged him. Gosh I really messed up, i feel so bad. A part of me wants him to be mine but the other part deviates from those thoughts and feelings. As I entered our dorm Zade was already sitting there with her hands and legs crossed as if she was waiting for me. I tried to walk away with a smile on my face but as you know there's no getting away from anything when it comes to Zade..

Where were you Miss?? You left for training in the morning and your training ended when mine started and i reached back after two hours and you weren't here. How come?? Where were you Sam?
She asked with an aggressive look on her face and i didn't know how to answer her.

Are you just going to stand there like a stone and say nothing Sam? She questioned.

No. How can I say something if you're going to give me that look Zade? I replied.

Ok fine. I'm not angry at you Sam, I just got worried when you didn't come back on time. You can't just go off like that without even saying anything okay? She said while sighing.

Maybe I should just tell her everything that happened today and about the things that are in my mind. I should, so I decided to tell her but I didn't know where to start.

I didn't go anywhere Zae... I was with Shane.
She looked way too shocked the minute I said that.

Shane? Why would he be here and Brandon didn't mention that they were coming today. She asked.

I don't know why he was here, it was just him, Brandon didn't come . He was right outside when I left the training ground.

Hmm. This is kinda sus don't you think, if it's not then why didn't he come here he knows I'm here. And where were you two all this while.. she asked.
she wanted to know everything. So I decided to tell her.

We were just talking and we walked a lot and it felt really relaxing you know he was there listening to my problems and consoling me even when he didn't know what to say. And i think I kinda messed up Zae..

Why? Did something happen. She asked curiously.

I cried like a baby in front of him and i feel really bad about what I did I messed up. what will he think of me now. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment.

Calm down. He's Shane I'm sure he won't think about you that way. And why did you cry in the first place ? She asked while holding my hands.

And that's when I realised that I have things to ask her..

Zade can I ask you something?

She nodded with agreement

Do you consider me your best friend? I asked her.

Of course I do, more like my own sister actually. Why do u even ask that Sam!?she sounded confused.

Then why are you hiding things from me? why do I feel so different from others sometimes? Whyy!??. Please Just tell me. I can't bear this anymore, tell me what I need to know. Why did you even bring me here, what do I not know!!.
My voice raised and tears started to roll down from my cheeks as Zade stood speechless.

I know it's hard for you, I really do, but I don't know much I promise and we fear that if we let you know then you'll be in a lot more pain than you already are in right now.
she replied.

We?? Who else Zae? Who's we, pls tell me this at least.

Miss Greyson, your parents and ...
She shutters..