___Chapter03___

---Brandon's POV---

Shane has been acting strange ever since we saw the girl this morning and i know it has nothing to do with zade, or maybe it's something else that's bothering him he's been day dreaming a lot today I should probably keep an eye on him.

After a few minutes a notification pops up on my phone. It's zade she texted me the location of a bar and asked us to join for drinks with them.

Hey Shane zae just texted me get yourself ready, we're going out for drinks!
I said with a smile

Is zae coming alone or is she bringing someone with her, he asked with a nervous look on his face, and it made me feel like he doesn't want zae to come along is he hiding something?

Why do you even ask that. she told us that she would introduce us to her friend who we saw this morning don't you remember? I asked with a doubtful expression on my face .

I guess I forgot then ..
He said while trying to hide something.
Okay then I better get ready. Saying this he went into his room.

It's almost half an hour and Shane hasn't come out of his room yet.
After a few minutes he opened the door and stepped out of his room.

What took you so long ? I asked.
What were you even doing in there.

If we are going to a bar along with girls we should dress to impress them right.
Saying this he winks at me and then walks away with a smile on his face.

What do you mean? I asked furiously.

Relax I was just joking . Come lets go or we'll be late.

I nodded while agreeing and we took our bikes and headed to the location of the bar that zae had sent me.

Once we arrived there we parked our bikes and went inside. As we entered the bar we saw zade in a distance and walked up to her.

Zade : hey guys !!
She hugged me right when she saw me . And it felt great to actually see her again...

---Shane's POV---

My mind was not in place since this morning I don't know why but the minute we entered the bar the one I noticed was not zade i couldn't take my eyes off her. I don't wanna sound weird but she's really beautiful. I wish I could get to know her soon..

Brandon, Shane meet Sam , she's my best friend.
Sam you already know Brandon and this is Shane.
Zade introduces each of us.

It's great to meet you. She said while shaking my hands.

Even her voice makes my body go wild.. what's happening to me I have never felt anything like this before, am I feeling ill or something? I couldn't figure out what was happening to me but the only thing I couldn't do is take my eyes off her. She looks at me too and that stare kinda makes me sweat. Brandon noticed that I was acting weird.

You okay Shane I have been noticing you since morning. He asked.

I'm fine, let's get some drinks, I soon changed the topic cause I knew I would get caught if Brandon kept on asking me questions.

So tell us about yourself Sam. Brandon asked while drinking.

Umm.. i don't think there's much to say about me.
She said while trying to hide her feelings.
And that made me feel like she was carrying something heavy in her heart all by herself. Something that bothers her. something that hurts her.

Tell us about your family then. I asked her while looking at her.

My family.. they are back at home, and I have no worries about mom and dad because they're always together and they might be traveling to different places now that I'm here. She laughed...
And my brother's I have two of them, Brian and Zach. Well Brian's a skill trainer he teaches stunts and stuff, he's excellent in doing that..