Average day

For real things start with chapter 4 or 5.

The Omega timeline. A peaceful space where every monster who had lost their main home AU can become inhabitants. It is really special as there are a multitude of different Sanses and others, some well known, others just being knocked off and almost not known. In this Omega timeline we are following Melios, former name Ali, who after the event of "A VHS experience"(Go read for abilities and story so you won't think he is bullshit strong for no reason) decided to come live in the Omega timeline. Here he was really fast known for his strength and noticed everywhere for his aura almost identical to Dream's one. Melios in this story will live every test he wanted to do but was too weak for such as meeting Strong does across the multiverse or just play around with his abilities to help people or just to chill. Let's join Melios back who is actually playing games with Bird Sans.

Melios: HOW CAN YOU BEAT ME UP SO BADLY WHEN I PLAYED THESE THINGS YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE PLANE OF EXISTENCE?

Bird: Just built differently I guess, and are you always mad about me breaking in your house?

Melios: for that I can't feel anything so it is just me simulating emotions as I know how to replicate them, but nah I am not mad. I would have invited everyone here anyway.

Bird: Oh ok . . . And for the telepathy?

Melios looks at Bird with his white flaming eyes and points at where is supposed to be his mouth but there is nothing.

Bird: Ouhhhhhh my bad. . . . And your appearance?

Melios: long story but I was once human, I fell in this multiverse and I kept most of my appearance from before. Back there I was black, and now I am black with white lines across my body . . . EVERYWHERE.

Bird: Sorry if I asked too much.

Melios: Don't worry I was lonely for at least 10 million years. I love speaking with people now.

Bird: So I am gonna head out to the city wanna come?

Melios: where will you go?

Bird: to the central mall, there are a lot of activities to do and some good restaurants, with a Mexican papyrus for example.

Melios: Ok I am in, you are going alone?

Bird: with FS! Papyrus, and storyshift Chara.

Melios: oh I will be able to prepare something on the way let's walk. . . Do you want anything?

Bird: No thanks, you already gave me a pc room with ultra performance Computers, I can't ask for more.

Melios: not gonna lie I know about almost everyone but you, your particularities, story, friends, I don't know anything, if on the way you want to tell me your story.

Bird downed his head and his eye socket became blank.

Melios: Ok nevermind you don't have to. You look like me when I saw my family die. . . . . . . . Oh I see now. Another question how do your wings work? Like you don't have muscles to use them.

Bird's eye came back and he smiled to see someone interested in this fact.

Bird: Indeed I don't have muscles to move my wings, it's a little bit more complicated, we could just say "ITS MAGIC" but we would popularize the event, I indeed use magic but instead of moving my wings like that, my back bones just morph their shape along time to be able to do this, but the morph need to use magic to happen it is using me badly as my stamina is trash but it's better than just focusing your Lana in you wings to make them move as the movements are really complicated to replicate.