Alpha brothers

Chara and Melios were in their room. After Faker's attack they will have to find a way to overpower him or at least a way to fight him back.

Melios: I have an idea but, I will have to contact 404.

Chara: how could he help us? If he had something like that, he would have destroyed Faker way sooner.

Melios: in his hand only. Like he had a weak base his treasure had to power him up slowly but I will be able to Skyrocket my abilities power greatly and even get a new form maybe.

Chara: Ok, can I come with you?

Melios: Of course I will have to do that as I feel like you will not be needed but literally essential here.

Melios opened a portal leading to the trans void with things flying around and a throne above a mountain of polothorns body, it was Gabriel sitting on it. Melios bow and Chara felt like she should bow too and instantly did it.

Gabriel: You came back sooner than I thought? Any problems?

Melios: Master I will need you to help me find Ares.

Gabriel was smiling and was curious.

Gabriel: why would you need him?

Melios: Just 5 minutes ago we got attacked by Faker and I couldn't do much. I felt like I was too weak. So I want to find 404 to propose to him a deal to access the mainframe.

Gabriel: I guess that could be an idea but it won't be enough. . . . Would you like to become my vessel?

Melios: Like with Lykon?

Gabriel: You speak about Emotionless? This little freak just arrived here a few days ago.

Melios: What?

Lykon: what's up. . . . Wow your look changed a lot. And your power skyrocket again.

Melios stood up and looked at Lykon who wasn't injured.

Melios: Even Beyond got beaten up by you at a point?

Lykon: Of course, he couldn't handle me eternally, but he was really tough. By the way, she is an angel now?

Melios: yes and she is like half my strength.

Chara: Hi Lykon.

Gabriel: I am sorry to break the ambiance but will you accept it?

Melios: I would be honored. . . . Will I?

Gabriel: you won't lose control anymore I can take over whenever I want.

Melios: Thanks a lot.

Gabriel approached him, crouched from his 20 ft tall and touched his soul before entering inside. Melios didn't feel anything before he felt like his soul was about to shatter and was on the ground crying in agony, Chara rushed to immobilize him and heal him continuously, Melios' eyes were flaming harder, and he held his soul tightly, even in his pain he accidentally destroyed multiple AUs, Lykon was holding his hands to prevent him to cause anymore damages. He was struggling a lot due to the colossal strength of Melios but it was soon finished, as the eyes of Melios turned from White flames to Black flames and 2 horns growing on his head and his claws were turning black with his arm igniting in black flames. It was so hot it forced Lykon and Chara to leap far away to not be burnt.

EDEN: A new God arises!

God Melios was born, it was his form controlled by Gabriel.

God Melios: I really find your body incredible my friend, I could almost display everything I have in that. . . With the Mainframe maybe we could equal Faker's true form.