Villain Sans Squad

In the previous part, the gang got a mission in 2 really specific AU. Leading to trauma into the team. They got roasted and meme'd to an extent never reach before and some day later Core came to give another mission for the team.

Core: I won't speak for too long. Today you will have to save a Sans from Underpants.

Melios: You mean Undertale?

Core: No no Underpants.

Melios: Ok I will see myself.

Core: Thanks.

Melios opened a portal to the AU and this time Papyrus came with him. They land in the judgement hall again, seeing a really goofy Sans beating up a human. This is Underpants Sans.

He isn't really powerful but as they really attract only the biggest issues of the Multiverse nothing could go as they want.

Sans: Sans dance.

Melios: WAIT WHAT THE F-

Papyrus: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SH-

Sans without knowing it had brought both Melios and Papyrus in his last attack sending crashing across the room and getting shot. . . . Wait smack by blaster.

Melios: I knew it was a bad idea.

Papyrus:f0ck this sh!t I am out.

Sans: HEHEHE WHO ARE YOU?

Melios: Nothing just continue.

Sans returned back to his special attack but this time they were spared. At the end Sans was really tired, Melios and Papyrus had to cook now. It wasn't really complicated but the plot armor of the human is stronger than that. First Papyrus tried to cook, he was starting to use bones blasters and all but they didn't work as usual.

Papyrus: What the hell are these? Where is my big ray?

Melios: Look like you got goofy'd and all your skill too.

The human proceeded to smack Papyrus to outer space. It was Melios turn.

Melios: You don't know me. I cooked with Gordon Ramsay.

Melios started calmly by just cutting pieces of the place the human avoided everything and tried to "I like your cut G" Melios but he teleported away. He then used a blaster and this blaster was goofy but funny as he just smashed the human killing it.

Melios: ah you got smacked.

The human came back and tried to kill the Melios by stabbing him, but he couldn't touch him.

Human: OHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Melios: I AM F0CKING INVINCIBLE.

The human continued trying to stab him but he couldn't touch him. He stabbed faster but nothing Could even brush his skin.

Human: WHY WONT YOU DIE?

Melios: Positive energy son. It hardened in response to any external attack.

The human seeing he couldn't win then aimed for Sans but Melios ended this faster cutting the human into dice. He opened a portal, teleported Papyrus back at him and threw both of them to the portal. The human came back and he was pissed, he rushed to him trying to stab but Melios avoided and.

Melios: I like you cut G.

He smacked the human into oblivion before entering the portal and destroying the Au with a blaster as usual. Core came back and this time she was happy the Sans is here but he was tired. Core took care of him and Melios was happy to save someone at last.