Good night 2

melios while at his balcony got possessed by his Angel part and went slaying everything in the anti void. Core brought the strongest Sanses who were alright with coming, and they tried to fight him back this didn't even happen as they got almost executed. Gabriel then came to look for one of his kind. But Faker wanted to get his experience back. They fought and Faker managed to beat everyone and at the last second Melios unlocked his Third stage.

Melios was undergoing a transformation, again, his whole skin became white and gold with sparkles around him, 4 golden intangible wings appeared on his back, his mere aura healed everyone in the Omega Timeline and was enough to bring back Error, Ink, King Multiverse and Antivirus from their death this time they were in control of themselves. Melios' eyes were flaming with golden flames and he had a spiky mouth on his face opening to a bright and golden void. His hair became golden too and claws became whiter and brighter than ever and Melios could control their brightness. All his ability evolved to a more perfect state. His body was covered with golden lines. It is the true Angel of Reality and Salvation, "PERFECT MELIOS"

Pft Melios: It was darker than I thought. . . I have a mouth. . . .YEAAHHHHH FINALLY. . .

Faker: NOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . ANYWAY YOU WILL BOW TO MY WILL THAT YOU WANT IT OR NOT.

Everyone was healed up and waking up, the aura even went by the rift healing Gabriel who was mad and determined to End Faker. He then cried.

Gabriel: FAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Faker: CANT YOU JUST STAY DOWN?

Pft Melios: Oh heya Faker.

Faker: SPEAK TO ME FORMALLY EXPERIENCE.

Pft Melios: I don't like how you speak.

Melios summoned a single bone striking Faker to oblivion, but he teleported back behind pft Melios to punch him.

But pft Melios blocked it with one hand, the shock destroyed the space they were in and he and Faker joined Gabriel.

Gabriel: Want a hand?

Pft Melios: Hi king, and Yes he really annoys me to speak to me like a slave.

Gabriel didn't really know if he was serious or just arrogant but he was happy to see that from one that is similar to him.

Gabriel: You are else crazy or just arrogant.

Pft Melios: I am just Me. And I know that he is weaker than you and me right now.

Faker was even madder.

Faker: If I can't have you nobody will and nobody will even survive.

Pft Melios: Ok. . . Now we are in deep sh!t.

Gabriel: Can't describe the scene better.

Faker turned into his Behemoth form.

Pft Melios(P-M): Nothing we can't cook, King.

Gabriel smiled. P-M was also smiling and loved the fact he could show a smile again, even if his mouth Is a little spiky, it doesn't divide his head in 2 like his first stage did. It is just a regular size mouth but with spiky lips instead of the flat one.

Faker f-2(Behemoth): You. DIE.

P-M: Look like he regressed to a toddler.

Gabriel: Watch out.

Even if P-M was in the same league as Faker base he could always get badly injured if he didn't act carefully.

P-M: Let's just get rid of him quickly my king.