AUs Return

Previously Bird got his Frisk back and he is crazy in love with him. At an insane extent. But what happened on Chara's side during this time. They were at First in the hall.

Papyrus: So Congratulations by the way.

Jessica: Congratulations!

Chara: thanks, and you two when are you gonna?

Papyrus: I am not pressed.

Jessica: whenever he is ready.

Chara(to herself): Answer never.

Chara: Ok, I guess you are of this type.

Jessica: by the way you don't know each other for a month at most?

Chara: Yes but my mother said, if you really love someone get him by what he likes, and if you propose to him to marry you and he says, No, he isn't the good one.

Papyrus: Remember me to call your mother master if she ever comes back.

Jessica: that's original for a Toriel.

Chara: She is really an amazing mother. . . . Unfortunately she won't be here for my wedding. But Melios also lost his AU, if we could find a way to bring them back. . . . I would like to meet his former friends.

Papyrus: I would like too, to see if he was a piece of sh!t before being like that.

Jessica looked at Papyrus with a confused face.

Papyrus: what? Did I say something bad?

Jessica: that isn't good either.

Chara: dont worry I am sure he wouldn't even disagree.

Papyrus: Ok, now the real question, he is golden and white almost everywhere, even "there".

Jessica: what is this question even though I am curious.

Chara: Ok that's SUS as hell but Yes it is gold and white. Stop asking Unholy questions.

Papyrus: And was it your first time.

Chara glared at him with her golden eyes, Papyrus regretted his question instantly.

Papyrus: I mean, is that a shame?

Chara sighed.

Chara: Yes and then?

Papyrus: was it his first time?

Chara was also curious about that as he was way too relaxed for a first try, she used her angel abilities on him, she saw only his 6 year old trauma and stopped there.

Chara: I can guarantee you it is his first time too. . . . But what was that? I saw him as a child, seeing his father being shot dead and I didn't want to see the rest as he is an orphan I guess his mother died too there. . . But why didn't he say anything about it?

Papyrus: he certainly has his reasons maybe it was some great traumas he tried to forget at all cost.

Jessica: Maybe. . . You could talk to him about that later.

Chara looked at Melios speaking with Bird.

Chara: you must be right.

Bird: What about having ki-

Chara: kids?!!!. . .  .YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

and you know what happened on Melios' side but not Chara's side. There was only Exir who was mute for the moment, Papyrus, Jessica and Chara.

Chara: welp let's go inside then.

They all entered Chara's room, Papyrus and Jessica were shocked that it was always clean like they never touched it.