Birdtale

Now we know more about Ali/Melios and almost all his explanation, hypothesis are explained. For the moment Melios will just stay happy all the time and enjoy life as it goes. This is now the morning Melios and Chara woke up, and Melios heard a knock on the door, this is the breakfast service. Melios for some reason isn't tired at all as he was since a while and he didn't had any nightmares. While Chara was just trying to sleep a bit more as the last day was, a little bit shaking if I must say.

Melios:gonna get that fast.

Melios went down took some clothes and opened the door.

Hotelier: This is the breakfast service. Should I put that here or you. . . . Wait who are you?

Melios: I got. . . Some physical improvement, but I am always Melios. . . .

The Hoteliers wasn't really sure this thing was a human being as he has now a mouth that opened and he could talk.

Hotelier: weren't you supposed to be mute.

Melios was sweating, but he remembered he didn't have too much time. He took the cart and wiped all the Hoteliers memories about him being mute. And he also modified their vision of him in their memory.

Melios: this is so cool to be able to control Reality.

Melios then teleported with a plateau with different breakfast meals for her to choose but she really didn't want to wake up. Melios approached her ear.

Melios: wake up, sleeping Beauty.

Chara: Let me 5 minutes

He took his distance back.

Melios: my bad I thought you would like the almost perfect CHOCOLATE bread.

Chara stood up, a little bit too fast and forgetting she didn't had anything on her Melios then dressed her, and she slipped on the ground as she was too tired to move this quick, he grabbed her and made the plates levitated, he then in an instant use a heal on Chara giving her back all her energy.

Chara: I am AWAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!

Melios(to himself): Ok this is maybe too much even If I held back at my weakest.

Chara was running around and then jumped to Melios' neck.

Chara: Where is the Chocolate bread?

Melios put Chara back down and take the plateau with all the breakfast dishes in his hand. Melios used sparkles to and a little bit of music, like in Zelda when you open a chest.

Melios: Ta-da, ouuhhhhhhh MAGIC.

Before Chara's eyes a XL size chocolate bread in a plate, with some croissant and apple turnovers. She had stars in her eyes but Melios broke her mood.

Melios: First go wash your face and take control back on your body.

Chara was sulking

Chara: I am perfectly fine.

Melios: This isn't the question.

Chara felt defeated and was going to the bathroom. But Melios as he forgot he didn't do it himself, grabbed Chara in his arm and teleported in the bathroom, at the same time he put the plateau on the living room table. She looked around to see Melios washing his white and golden face. To make Chara laugh a bit he changed it to the Rizz face, he turned around and looked at Chara.

Chara: You look stupid.

Melios: I am the Original RIZZ.

Chara laughed at that and then joined him to wash her face too. She tried to push his wings but she forgot they were just intangible so no one could touch them. She fell on Melios who did the most clownish thing falling on the ground and shattering like glass before reforming.