His Own Darkness

After a happy final, a question is still there why did Melios live that and what happened to the people corrupted by ?Melios?

Melios mind realm:

During the time Melios was controlled by his Angel part, he was forcefully sent into his own mind realm composed of his own traumas and fears. The first time he was only falling and woke up but the second time in the anti void he completely fell into that deep abyss of his own mind. It was like the void, just pitched black darkness, you can only see 3 meters in front of you and Melios landed safely somehow there.

Melios: Where the hell am I. . . . Oh wait I need to come back, Exir. . . Chara and the other. I don't know what happened to me but it is like something took over my body and of course I don't have Lykon's presence inside of me anymore.

Melios walked around to see if there is something able to help him, he is really lost, there is no light and he can only use a fraction of his power just enough to form a blaster upper jaw above him, producing a little bit of light and giving him some view around. He tried to cut through this void to hear if he could touch something, Nothing was touched even to a thousand miles, he then tried to summon a bone but he couldn't for some reason like someone is already emptying him from his mana.

Melios: Ok that really sucks, to start with. Where am I?

Someone who walked by answered.

???: In. . . . Our. . . . Mind.

Melios turned around to look who it is and was sweating, what he was seeing was himself but with a totally dark body and a red smile with 2 red eyes on his face, and he was slightly glitching like VHS.

Melios: Ok that's cool but who are you? And why are you like me?

???: I. . . Am. . . Born. . . From. . . Death. . . And. . . I. . . Am. . . Death. . . You. . . Are. . . Me. . . And. . . I. . . Am. . . You.

Melios: What do you mean you are me? And you are born from death. . . . . . Explain further.

???: I am. . . Born from. . . Your Death.

Melios: I am dead? Ok-

???: SILENCE.

Melios:. . . .

???:Follow. . . Me. . . You will. . . Understand.

Melios didn't talk at all and followed his clone. He doesn't know why but he feels both malicious and kind intent from this thing, like it wants his life but feels like he is suffering and searching to end his pain. They meet a screen, there are interferences and it is graying, and the clone is looking at the screen waiting for Melios, when they both look at the screen it plays Melios memories and he is shocked.

Melios: WHY? STOP THAT!

???: I. . . Am. . . Born. . . Here.

Melios: WHATEVER YOU ARE, STOP THAT AND LET THEM GO AWAY.

???: You. . . Refuse. . . Your. . . Own. . . Nature.

Melios: THESE MEMORIES AREN'T ME. I was afraid, I was frightened, I was alone.

???: You were satisfied.

Melios: I WASN'T SATISFIED OF KILLING THESE GUYS, THEY SHOULD HAVE SURVIVE LONGER TO LET ME MAKE THEM SUFFER MORE.

???: You. . . See. . . This. . . Is. . . You.

Melios:. . . . . It was, it was only because I was angry, I was lost and I was hopeless. . . If I could have them in front of me now. . . I would KILL THEM AGAIN. . . . . No. . . . I won't be able to. . . . They made me suffer. . . . But I made them suffer too. . . . And I'm not worth my friends. . . .