Chapter 9: The Diagnosis

A few years went by I was now in Year 4

I was diagnosed autistic in year 4 I hated at the time I thought it was a curse...

That's when bullying started everyday for 4 years straight... but my friend group started to grow thank god I had friends to stick up for me ... I used to get pushed and just started to get bullied really...

But in Year 4 , it was really good I liked that year the teachers were great .. but at the same time the school didn't understand me which meant I used to get bullied by the teachers aswell but not anything physical just raising their voice and shouting at me ... I was bullied by the older kids aswell ...

I hated being autistic I hated myself ... I used to have meltdowns everyday used to cry saying " I wanna CS (you know what that means)" and I never thought I'd be happy again... year 5 came along this is when the bullying started again I used to have a short fuse .. then, a new student joined my school he was named "Harley" , me and Harley became besties instantly.. this is when Fortnite came into this world I believe it was already out when I was in year 4 .. and Fortnite is very important to me it always made me happy even though I still had meltdowns everyday I became depressed.. but I had my friends and family to look after me...

This next Chapter will My life added another dark time.