Chapter 18 : The Present

Well look at that you've made it too the last Chapter.

I'm pleased to say I'm in my happiest days now I'm getting what I've wanted all my life I'm so happy to say I have started my transitions to college and these people are actually helping I'm getting access to language teachers my anxiety is heavy anymore..

I still have anxiety but I have grown up to be a succeeding autistic male at the age of 16.. with all of my dark past that darkness has turned to light  , and I have started at PQA (performing arts school) again which I failed 2 times in the past but I went last Saturday and joined in .. I can't wait to be a successful autistic person well already am ... I have become a linguist in the making which means I can pronounce any language and pick it up within hours..

I'm so grateful for the people in my life that have been with me .. VR has actually saved me.. I'm now confident .. I am now in touch with some of my primary friends.. and I'm actually wanting to work at Middlethorpe (you know the school which started the darkness of my life I will now replace the dark memories with the light and happy memories)

If anyone is autistic no matter how much darkness that has been in your life you just need to be patient with it no matter the pain it will always result in the light ..

This story has been 16 years in the making I hope you enjoyed it.. I am Joseph Loughran an autistic male who started of with such a dark like but with the darkness it has been replaced with light

If any autistic people have had the same life as I have don't forget this story

The End