025

Iain looked up as Mia walked into the office. "Is there a reason you're here? Looking all delicious and beautiful?" He asked.

"No. I just realised. I'd like to have sex. And you're the only man I'd want to do that with," Mia said with a shrug.

"Oh. In that case."

Iain grabbed her hips and pulled her close. "Mr Dean. You treat all your visitors like this?"

"Only one," Iain said as he kissed her neck.

Mia grinned. "Oh? "Never done this before?" She said grinned, pushing him back on his sofa.

"Never." He smirked as she climbed on his lap.

"I can always swing by for lunch sometime." She whispered pressing her lips to his neck.

"Yeah. With people who can easily just walk in? I don't think so."

Mia looked to him and grinned. "Are you expecting anyone now?" She smirked, pulling herself from his neck to look at him.

"No. Flip the light off just in case someone knocks. Maybe if they think I'm not here they'll go away," Iain smirked.

Mia chuckled as she climbed off his lap, shimming out of her scrubs on her path back from the light switch.

"You know Mr Dean, a girl could get the wrong impression," Mia teased, reaching between them to unfasten his pants as she straddled him again.

"Shut up, you're as turned on as I am." He smirked.

Mia grinned and tugged his pants down, exposing him enough that she could lower herself onto him.

"See," Iain said, attempting to tease her at how ready she had been for him, but it came out more as a breathy moan once she started moving.

"Shhh..." She teased, playfully covering his mouth with her hand as if to silence him.

Iain rolled his eyes and thrusted up to meet her downward motion, eliciting a short gasp from her.

"Now who's being too loud?"

"You really want to see who can make the other make the most noise?" She asked, lifting a brow.

"I'll win." He smirked, knowing just how loud she could be.

"Would you really though? ...this isn't my office. I'm just the doctor who came to ask the paramedic a question and now I'm in this position," Mia teased.

Iain chewed on his lip, not exactly wanting to concede to the gorgeous blond impaled on him. The woman who was clearly waiting for him to do just that before she'd move again.

"No." He smirked, pulling her to his lips as they began to move together.

Both of their moans were muffled by the other's lips as she rode him, his hands tugging at her to grab onto her ass.

Her fingers interlocking in the hair on the back of his head, consciously making an effort not to disrupt the front he spent so long styling.

"Fuck..." She whispered, pulling her lips from his and bearing down harder when she felt her climax approaching.

Iain pressed his lips back to hers, absorbing the soft moans she emitted as her body buckled against him, quietly grunting his own release.

Mia hadn't moved from him, instead choosing to lay slumped against his chest as she caught her breath.

Her head was resting on his shoulder, his arms loosely wrapped around her. "You okay?" He asked.

Mia nodded. "Yeah. Little out of breath. But yeah," she said. She looked to him. "We'll be okay won't we? When the baby comes?" She asked.

"We're gonna be fine. I promise. I'm going to do all I can to make it work for us," Iain said as he kissed her lips gently. "Me,you and bubby."

Mia smiled. Knowing how she wanted it to work out. Mainly for the baby's sake.

***
Mia smiled as she met with Grace. She saw the look on her face and frowned. "What did you do now?" She asked.

"Nothing," Grace mumbled. She groaned. "Okay. I had sex. With Sam. In his car."

Mia smiled as she looked to her. "There's clearly something there with you both. Why can't you be anything more?" She asked.

"I don't wanna hurt Cal. I know I'm already doing that. But, I don't wanna hurt him by getting into a relationship with our boss. Him with Alicia, I don't mind. But, I can't hurt him like that," Grace told her.

Mia nodded and smiled. "Whatever you want, I think you can do it. I think you can be happy," she told her as she took her hand. "Look at everything I've been through. An affair with my mum's boyfriend. Now we're having a baby."

Grace knew Mia had a point. But it didn't stop the guilt she was feeling. She sighed. "I'm just scared that it's not going to be okay."

"It will trust me," Mia said as she hugged her best friend.

***
Mia was sitting in the staff room knowing she needed a break. She was eating her sandwich when the door opened. "Oh hey. Whoever you are, can you bring my water?" She called.

"Hello Mia."

Mia turned and frowned. Feeling sick at who was stood in front of her.