01

Mia stood in the pub and sighed. She smiled as her mums boyfriend, Iain dean walked in. She looked to him and smiled "how come your in here, I thought you were out with cal?" Iain asked as Mia looked to him and smiled. Mia and cal hooked up a few times "he's off with some new nurse" Mia said as Iain smirked "I like you, your my favourite nurse" he said as she looked to him and smirked "your just saying that, besides me and cal are nothing it's just sexual that's all" Mia said as Iain looked to her and smirked. He couldn't help but feel relieved. He didn't like seeing Mia with cal, he didn't like see Mia with anyone. Iain knew that he was with Rita and that he had to be jealous but he also knew that was something about her that he couldn't put his finger on and he knew that he wasn't happy with Rita, not anymore.

"So how come your here alone. I thought you would be out with my mum" Mia asked as Iain looked to her and smiled "no, we aren't getting along at the minute and I wanted to have a drink" he said as Mia looked to him and smirked as she ordered him some shots and smirked "you need to get good and drunk and forget everything" she said as the bartender handed him some shots. Iain looked to her and smirked "not alone I'm not" he said as he handed her a shot as she smiled "fine, you have a deal. You'll forget about my mum and I'll forget over cal" she said as Iain looked to her and smirked "deal" he said as they downed the shots as Iain looked to her and smirked as she ordered some more shots wanting to get good and drunk.

***

Later that night, Mia sat in the corner of the pub, giggling with Iain. She sat with her legs over his lap. "We should go" Iain said as Mia looked to him and nodded. Iain took her hand and pulled her to her feet as they walked out of the pub. Mia stumbled in her heels as Iain pushed her against the wall and smirked as he leant in and kissed her. She ran her hands through his hair and kissed him back passionately as he ran his hands up her thighs causing her to moan into the kiss. Mia knew it was wrong and that he was her mums boyfriend but in that moment she didn't care. She wanted him.

Mia got back to Iain's flat as they walked towards his bedroom as they stripped off. Iain pushed her onto the bed and smirked as she pulled him to her and kissed him. He ran his hands up her body causing her to moan as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Mia ran her hands down his back and groaned as she felt herself reach her high. Mia smirked as he rolled over next to her and looked to him. Unaware they had forgotten the condom and how one night was going to change everything.