chapter 28

"So, heathers?" The movie had finished and killian was curious as to what Atticus thought of it, Conner had fallen asleep beside him which said plenty about how he enjoyed the movie.

"I don't hate it. That one guy was crazy though. So loud. And blowing up a school? Really? Did he not get hugged enough as a kid or what. It seemed a little bit dramatic." Atticus rolled his eyes.

"I don't know. You're awfully dramatic atti, maybe it was you who didn't get enough hugs." Atticus frowned.

"Your mean."

"Don't bark if you can't bite baby. I know you can keep up with me. I've seen how you did it in the bathroom, I wouldn't mind if you did the same here." Killian raised a suggestive eyebrow.

"Shut up you Rotten horn dog. Keep it in your pants."

"That might be hard with how big I am." He teased.

"Not with Conner right here!" Atticus whispered.

What is he? Constantly erect? Compared to him I have erectile dysfunction, dear lord!

"Whatcha thinking about?" Killian asked.

"Ways to get rid of your body when I kill you for being a perv around Conner." Atticus replied.

"Could you both be quiet?" Conner's voice was a rich sound, like the chime of bells in the wind.

"See what you've done killian?" Atticus rolled out of the bed, the air hitting his legs.

"Mother fu- "he muttered; the shorts did nothing to keep him warm.

He felt a hand pull him back onto the bed.

"Conner? Just let him do his thing." Killian smiled.

"Scoot over killian." Conner ordered.

"How impudent for you to talk to me like that. I like it." Killian moved over slightly, making just enough space for Conner to plop Atticus into the spot.

"Conner, I'm fi- ahh!" He yelped as a giant wing covered his entire body.

"Stay here, its fine." Conner slid his wing under them as well, killian felt the tips of the wings rest of his stomach. He pet the wings, running his fingers through the soft feathers.

They fluttered softly; a soft trill left conners throat.

"It feels that nice?" Killian asked, he looked up to see conner's face, his eyes were unfocused, soft sounds escaped his throat.

"Our wings are...very sensitive." Conner shivered.

"Oh?" Killian squeezes the feathers and begins to massage them.

Atticus blushed as he felt something between his legs, pressing against his thighs.

"Ki-illian. Enough, I need to go, uh, go to the...ba-ohhh." He sighed moving his hips back in an attempt to release Atticus of any pressure.

"Atticus?" Killian said in a sing song voice.

"Killian? Conner.... let him go...his uh y'know is..." Atticus said awkwardly.

Killian rolled over and whispered to Atticus.

"Now that won't do." He leaned closer. "Are you okay with this?" He whispered privately; a sentence only spoken for Atticus.

"I guess, yeah, you think you can take two of us?" Atticus said nervously.

"Atticus hey, you don't have to I'll just-"Conner protested waving his hands back and forth.