Grandma's home

I was so comfortable in my bed and my home look. I didn't want to change or go anywhere and this was both ... and I wasn't happy about this...

   I tried to have fun, I did but all I could see were people looking at us

   I tried to have fun, I did but all I could see were people looking at us. We just didn't fit in one picture, he was a hot older dad and I was walking a mess with mood swings.

-Can you get out of your head and talk with me? Or at least walk like we are one family and not strangers.
-People are staring and I don't like that. You're a hot dad and I'm a fucking mess.
-You're my mess, okay? People can look as much as they want but I don't care.

    Damn, he was good. I could look like a homeless person but if he said I'm a princess I would believe him without thinking twice...

-Why?- I tried to continue our conversation as he put Lilith in her seat.
-Why? Because I love you. Don't you...
-I do but I'm just lost and don't know what I'm supposed to do with everything that is going on.
-Look... I can't magically fix your problems because you don't talk about them with me and that's frustrating.
-I don't know how...
-Don't think in here, simply speak out here.- I watched how he drew circles around my head.- Trust me when I say that nothing is crazy when it's you or Lil.

    It was a long day out but I managed to have some fun while shopping. Of course, there were tears at the beginning when I found out I was almost two sizes bigger. Yes, I gained some weight but it was mostly my boobs. I was so uncomfortable in my old size and I simply wanted to breathe freely without worrying about buttons popping out.

"Sweatpants and sports bras are bad things when you're spending your days at home. Always check yourself in regular clothes..." I need this in writing...

We have been sitting in the car for some time now and without a good reason.
-Did you manage to have some fun today?
-Yeah.- I smiled looking at him. - Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

    He was a perfect dad and I was getting jealous of my daughter just because of the way he was looking at her. He looked at me like that before the accident and now something had changed in his eyes.

.... We are saying goodnight to Mommy. We are saying goodnight to Daddy. We are saying goodnight to grandma and grandpa. We are saying goodnight to you. We are saying goodnight to the moon and to a little star who is looking after you ...

   I never understood the end of this but it was cute to see their connection. I think I missed my chance to do the same and now the whole situation is out of my hands. She will be daddy's girl and me, well I'm her mom and I know shit about her.

 She will be daddy's girl and me, well I'm her mom and I know shit about her