Chapter 3 (No powers?)

________________________________

"I need to speak to mistress Dowling , Can you tell me were her office is?" I asked Terra's Dad while he was still checking me.

"Make sure to get a lot of rest" he said as he led me to the door.

It was weird how he ignored me when I asked him that question, these people are so weird.

As I was going to my dorm room I saw Aisha coming into the school "Hey Aisha do you know were mistress Dowling's office is?" I asked.

"Take the stairs in the right" she replied "Why would you want to go to miss Dowling so early in the morning?" She questioned.

"I just have questions that I need her to answer" I replied "Which are?" She asked "I want to let her know that I'm in shape to train today" I replied knowing damn well that I lied.

"Okay then take care" she said walking of "Wait, were have you been it's like 06:00 o'clock in the morning" I asked chuckling.

"I went for a swim and grabbed a bite" She replied in a
British accent.

"But so early in the morning?" I questioned "What can I say I'm a water fairy and we're pretty athletic if you ask me" she chuckled.

"See you at class" she said and walked off.

I quickly went to miss Dowling's office and opened the door , "Miss Dowling" I said "Miss Lilac aren't you supposed to be resting" she replied in a British accent while sitting at her work desk.

"I am but I came here to tell you that I'll be attending today's class" I said "Well that's good" She replied and there was a long silence in the room.

"Miss Dowling? Umm cam I ask you something?" I asked she replied by looking at me.

"What was the purpose of that letter you sent me even though I don't have powers?" I asked.

"Isn't it a beautiful morning" she said but I knew she was avoiding my question.

"Miss Dowling I don't know why you sent that letter to earth even though I don't have powers or am I meant to be a specialist?" I asked her.

"I hope that we'll all have a great day" She said, "Miss Dowling" , "I mean the fairys here are so happy" , "Miss Dowling" , "Do you know tha-" , "Miss Dowling!" I yelled at her cutting her off.

"Tell me please" I pleaded "You are meant for someone special that's all I could say" miss Dowling said.

"But how can I train if I don't know what it is , I mean am I even a fairy?" I asked but she completely ignored me.

"You know that after that incident about my foster parents I actually thought that I'd never ever live life again but you gave me a second chance to live by inviting me to this school I thought that I'd live again but I'm just finding it was a waste of time coming here I feel like I have no purpose by coming here" I said to her.

"So please just tell me why you invited me or I'm going to go back home" I said.

"I know that you had a really tough life but coming here and complaining to me is not gonna fix any of this your the one in charge of finding your power not me" she spoke.

"But Miss Dowling I-" "Go change out of that hospital gown classes start at 10 o'clock" she said cutting me off. I slammed the door on my way out and saw Beatrix behind the door I ignored her and ran.