Chapter 4 (Stella's ring is lost)

I walked in the school and placed my bag on top of my bed and went out for lunch.

I reached the cafeteria and waited to get my food in line as I was waiting I heard someone call my name "Lilac" I looked in my front and saw Aisha and Musa.

"Hey guys" I replied "Just tell me are you going to carry your lunch with a broken arm?" Aisha asked "I haven't really thought of that, ummm I don't know" I replied.

"I'll carry it for you" Musa offered to help me "Thank but I can carry it" "No it's okay I mean you are my friend aren't you" she said.

"I guess I am" I replied , "What happened to you at the circle of stone" Aisha asked.

"I don't know really or it's just I'm new to this fairy thing" I replied.

"You and bloom are very similar" she said "Maybe that's why your close" Musa said but I only nodded.

"I am kinda new to this too I mean why can't I be just like Musa I mean, the vessel just lit up for you the moment you touched it" Aisha said.

"My magic's pretty much always on. It makes crowded spaces a nightmare" she said as we got our food.

She then looked at the kitchen lady and her eyes turned purple cool right! "Doris is in physical pain" she pointed to the kitchen lady.

"That kid" she then pointed to a random kid "Scared and stressed, like a bunny when hawks circle" she said.

She then pointed to the doctor "Worried and tentative.
But that might just be heart burn. It's hard to tell a lot of them" she spoke.

She then went quiet Aisha and I looked at each other and looked at the person she was looking at ,it was tall brunette haired boy.

"What just happened?" Aisha asked "I'm not entirely sure" she replied "Mmmmm." I said as Aisha and I smirked at each other.

"Lilac!" Bloom yelled and hugged me "Ouch" I said "Sorry I forgot your broken she said as I sat down next to her.

I started to eat because I was hungry.

So here's what we should do we should make a list of emotional triggers so th-" , "Aisha, I appreciate you doing this for me but I can figure this out for myself" Aisha spoke to bloom but bloom cut her off.

"I'm sure. but I think you might be in your head about the whole changeling stuff and overthinking" Aisha replied to her.

"So everyone knows?" bloom asked "I don't" I replied "Okay you know now I'm a changeling" she said "whats up with you today?" I asked.

"I'm sorry if I offend you in some way I'm just not myself these days" she said.

"Aisha what's a changeling?" I asked her a changeling is a baby who was switched with a normal baby at birth" she replied.

"Oh shoot I'm sorry I'm adopted so atleast your not alone" I said "Adopted?" Bloom questioned.

"Yeah I'm adopted and I don't know who my real parents are" I said.

"Okay so your adopted you don't know your parents and you came here to school do your parents know?" Bloom asked.

"My foster parents are dead" I said.

"I'm sorry if that makes you feel any better" Terra said "Trust me it doesn't" I replied.

"So that's why you two were kinda freaking out at the circle of stone I Just feel like........ Im making it worse" Terra said but Musa shook her head to not speak.

We all went quiet for a moment until some girl came to our table "I have a plan to get my ring back" she said.

As I looked at her I noticed the blonde boy who came to me at that night of the night of the party.