Chapter 7 (Heavy Mortal Hopes pt 2)

__________________________________

I was at the party.

It was just my style. Crowded , Loud music , People dancing and of couse there had to be food.

"Sorry guys I have to go to the bathroom" my Dorm mate spoke as she went to the bathroom.

I was wearing a white shirt and some jeans and a jersey that bloom gifted to me when I was in the hospital.

I brought my bag that had my unfinished whiskey that I stole from home.

I went to an empty corner and drank it hoping no one could see what I was drinking.

"Bloo-" someone put their cold hands around my waist then I dropped my drink and I turned around to see who it was.

"Sky?!" I screamed.

"What do you think your doing!" I screamed at him.

"Who do you think you are? You can't touch me like that!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry. I mistook you for another person" said Sky.

"Of course you thought I was someone else , That's what they all say!" I said.

"You know, Perverts." I said as I saw his confused face.

"Not at all that's not true." He said.

"I really thought you were someone else" he said as I took his phone from his pocket and took a pic of him.

"What are you doing?!" He asked.

"I'm taking your picture so I can report you to miss Dowling or maybe the police." I replied.

"I have a motto I live by. Eye to eye, Tooth to tooth." I said.

"But in such cases I don't deal with people myself. I let people that can protect me handle it." I said.

"You mean the police?!" He asked.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"You know how often I run into Perverts like you in the subway on earth. Day after day when I go to school, I report them all." I said.

"You do?" He asked.

"Of course I do that's how I payed taxes at the orphanage." I replied and he chuckled after.

I looked at him "Something funny?" I asked.

"Uh , Taxes, The subway , The orphanage. I mean things were getting so interesting.

"How so?" I asked.

I sighed as I found out what he was doing.

"Playing dumb? You've got some nerve. I knew you weren't not gonna give it to me , The photo was so I can report you" I said as I put the phone in my pocket.

"Fine! You can go report everything to Miss Dowling and the Police I don't care." He said.

I stared at him in disbelief "Do you not hear me or must I repeat that again?" He asked as he chuckled after.

"To think there's another person who owns that jersey ,  that's also interesting. He said as he was about to go.

"I'll be taking this by the way" I said as I pointed to the phone.