Chapter 8 (Some wrecked angel)

I came to the doctor the next day and he gave me this potion and said I must drink it to make me feel better.

I went back to my suite Only to see no one was home. "Huh, Classic", I muttered as I changed into normal clothes and walked off.

I walked into the hallway and couldn't help but notice people staring and whispering things I just rolled my eyes at them with my stupid glasses and I was forced to put them on because I couldn't see "Wow", I spoke.

I saw Musa walking up the hallway and ran up to her.

"Where are you off too?" I asked.

"I'm off to Aisha and Bloom in Miss Dowlings office", She replied.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because Misss Dowlings Assistant has been killed and they replaced him with Aisha", She answered.

"Killed!", I said I'm shock.

"Yes apparently they believe it might be a student at this school", She said.

"Wow, Must have been terrible", I said as we walked to find Bloom and Aisha.

"Sup losers", I said as I entered the office with Musa.

"Is Bloom still pretending she's not upset by the gossip?", Musa asked.

"Still pretending your not dating your roommates brother?", She said.

"Didn't know Sam was Tarra's brother", I said.

"Still pretending what?", Terra said as she walked in the door.

"Apart from Stella pretending that she's not dreading being outshined by her mother all day", Terra continued.

"You could enjoy that a little less", Musa spoke.

Terra chuckled before answering "Could I? We'll have to see that in the assembly.", Terra spoke then there was silence in the room.

"You guys don't have to do this. You don't have to rearrange your breakfast plans just to sit with me like I'm sum loser mess", Bloom chuckled.

"I'm fine. I'm fine", She said as we could all see she was not fine.

"You said you needed to find the woman that has been troubling you and your dreams right then we are going to find her", I reassured her.

"I'm gonna go, uh, finish up my poison paper before assembly, so uh, see you later", she said as she wanted to change the topic.

"For the record she's not fine", Musa said as her eyes turned purple. We all ate our breakfast quietly as we searched for blooms woman.

I was walking around not knowing what to do until I felt someone touch my shoulder I turned around to see my Asian guy.

"What?", I asked.

"About what?", He replied and I gave him a tired look.

"I just wanted to walk with you because you seem lonely", He answered.

"I am not lonely", I said as I started to walk.

"Well it looks like you pretty are", He said.

"Am not", I said.

"You are".

"Am not".

"You are".

"Am not".

"You are", I said as I didn't look were I was going and bumped into the wall really hard. I was about to fall back because of the collision but he caught me just in time.