Chapter 10 (Wither into the truth)

__________________________________________________________

I walked with Aisha, Musa and Dowling the next day and people were surprisingly energetic the leaners were training very violently today I never knew specialists training with fairies could be so deadly.

I looked to the side and saw Bloom and Sky training together and it made me think about yesterday.

"You seem a little uneasy today?", Musa asked after her eyes turned purple.

"It's nothing", I said and saw Dowling glance at me and I rolled my eyes.

"That'll be attempt five for Bloom and Sky" Aisha spoke.

"And?"

"She's slightly winded. She's frustrated but neither of them are fatigued", Replied Musa.

"Good" Dowling said.

"They know that I'm reading them, but is feels  invasive can't I use my magic on an actual enemy?" Asked Musa.

"Not all fairy magic is suited to combat roles. Support is equally, if not more, important your magic helps us assess fragile states of mind or uncover hidden enemies", Replied Dowling.

"Like Beatrix?", Aisha asked.

"Exactly", Dowling replied and I chuckled they all looked at me.

"Oh no it's just that your all so clueless of this woman", I smiled.

"Well I guess her and her crew are good at hiding things", I chuckled.

"Not now Lilac--"

"When?" I asked.

"Maybe you should like to go and train like the other students", She spoke.

"What's to train if I'm not a fairy?", I said.

"Lilac keep your voice do--"

"I know am a changeling Dowling don't you dare try to lie to me", I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"How did you--"

"You thought I wouldn't know Dowling Oh I know and your gonna tell me exactly what you know", I said and she used her powers to shut my mouth.

"I said keep quiet if any of these students could hear you your done for. Now go and train with the specialists" She commanded and I had no choice to go or she will keep me silent forever I looked over to Aisha and Musa who were as shocked as hell.

I went over to sit on a bench I was minding my business until someone sat next to me "Lilac?" He called.

"Hi" I replied and saw my Asian guy.

"How's things with Beatrix?", He asked.

"I don't know how she is", I replied.

"Have you talked to Stella about the situation?", he asked.

"No I have not Stella transferred out of school I don't know what to do", I said as I told him everything I know.

"That's rough how you feeling?", He asked.

"Not good", I replied.

"Want me to make you feel better?", He said.

"How?", I asked "come with me" he extended his hand and I took it and he led me inside to his dorm.