Good night

Disclaimer: this isn't Alphatale/Alpha verse but a parallel world with little differences

After The dinner they all went up in their room and John went back to his home not too far away from there. In the elevator.

Melios: How was your afternoon?

Papyrus/Jessica: Explosive/ and Insane.

Bird: chilling as always.

Chara: Amazing

Exir: A real pleasure. And your?

Melios:. . . . . Don't ask me questions that are too complicated I am half braindead. . . . But if I had one word to resume it it would be Unique.

Chara: And it isn't finished.

Papyrus: Ouhhhh! night surprise?

Bird: Oulala.

Melios: Shut the f0ck up.

Jessica: hihi looks like someone will be happy tonight.

Melios looked at her and only spoke to her.

Melios:. . . . . I will Unveil your files.

Jessica stopped talking and Papyrus knew what he said.

Papyrus: Ok dude that was rude she isn't proud of that.

Melios: how could you know. You know what, whatever you will soon understand.

Chara: Melios calm down please. . . . GEEZ.

Melios: sorry. . . I am just tired. Ok no grudges Jessica.

Jessica:. . . No grudges.

They all went in their chambers. It was supposed to be a calm night.

Melios' side:

Chara and Melios were in the living room looking at what the TV could offer them. It was full of different shows, some funny, some political, others just interesting to Melios' scientist side. They were on the couch in each other's arms.

Chara: It is a beautiful night, right?

Melios: Yes, today the sunlight enlightens the moon more.

Chara was smiling more.

Chara: want to discover the surprise?

Melios was stressed but curious.

Melios: Ok show it to me.

Chara: Ok go to the swimming pool and I will come.

Melios dressed up in his swimming suit and went to the balcony pool.

Melios(to himself): I can't feel either cold or heat. . . Like in the space of my AU there is nothing I can feel. . . But I have my emotions back at least it should be everything that matters but I feel weird like I did things I shouldn't have done.

Flashes:

"Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save", "Save".

"IT IS YOUR MISSION"

"SAVE"

Melios felt strange, he just saw the word Save flashing before his eyes, and the sentence "IT IS YOUR MISSION". It scared him badly.