2

The milk spurt was unexpected, and the amount was extremely large. The other breast-controller was still feeling swollen and painful, but Bai Yeming didn't dare to touch it.

Why...why does he have milk?

After being stunned for a moment, Bai Yeming quickly cleaned up the mess in front of him. Without raising his head, he couldn't see the thickening black mist in the mirror.

Because of the swelling pain in the other chest, Bai Yeming was absent-minded and bumped into Kong Hongxi standing at the door when he went out.

Kong Hongxi supported him smoothly and said in a gentle voice: "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm afraid you are not used to the life here, so I wanted to come and wait for you."

His arm subconsciously hit Kong Hongxi's chest and pressed it down. Bai Yeming's expression changed and his smile was a little forced: "Thank you, I'm really not used to it."

He was actually producing milk when he woke up. It was really hard to get used to it...

Hearing this, Kong Hongxi looked concerned: "You didn't sleep last night, okay?"

"It's okay. It's just my own problem. Sorry, I'm not comfortable talking about it."

"That's it..." Kong Hongxi nodded meaningfully, and hugged his waist again, "Let's go downstairs to eat together."

His voice was gentle, but the hand around Bai Yeming's waist tightened, showing an unconcealable strength.

Bai Yeming staggered when he pulled him, and almost fell into Kong Hongxi's arms. He was at a loss and wanted to refuse but didn't know what to say.

He had always felt that Kong Hongxi was a gentle and restrained gentleman who could easily make people relax their vigilance and vaguely feel that something was wrong.

Kong Hongxi's face is too deceptive, and his figure is full of aggression. The combination is too contradictory.

When he came downstairs, Bai Yeming was embarrassed to find that there was only one breakfast prepared on the table, which looked extremely rich.

He raised his head and glanced at Kong Hongxi. The other person didn't feel anything was wrong. Instead, he took the initiative to pull out the chair for him and said, "Sit down."

Bai Yeming didn't move and whispered: "I thought the staff would prepare everyone's breakfast..."

"Staff?" Kong Hongxi raised his eyebrows, looking a little embarrassed, "This is not done by the staff, this is done by me."

Bai Yeming groaned, his face full of surprise. Kong Hongxi smiled slightly: "Baby, you don't know that I did it. I'm so frustrated."

Bai Yeming's face turned a little red when he was called a baby. He thought that Kong Hongxi was a mixed race who might have lived in a foreign country and spoke very enthusiastically.

However, Bai Yeming couldn't believe that Kong Hongxi could actually cook for him.

But what he didn't know was that Kong Hongxi didn't leave the kitchen all night. He was not satisfied with every dish he made and made it again over and over again.

He was in a hurry yesterday and couldn't prepare carefully. Bai Yeming's reaction was mediocre when eating, which made Kong Hongxi feel extremely dissatisfied.

It wasn't that he was dissatisfied with Bai Yeming, but that he was dissatisfied with the food he made. Although he could have close contact with his baby, it was so bad that he couldn't make the baby feel amazing and delicious.

So much so that after making them, he was always dissatisfied and threw them all away in anger. Kong Hongxi was jealous of the food that could enter the baby's mouth and resented that they were not delicious enough.