6

6 The evil ghost's possession and love drove the little beauty crazy

Bai Yeming almost lost his soul from being fucked. His whole body was wet with sweat, making him feel wet and extremely embarrassed.

The evil ghost's desire was too strong and lasting, and his whole body felt as if he was about to be fucked to death. Bai Yeming's eyes were blank, and he had long forgotten the struggle and humiliation.

"Ah!! So heavy...too deep...too deep..."

His lower abdomen was shaking like a spasm. Bai Yeming whimpered loudly and groaned. His whole body was completely limp and he couldn't even hang on his arms.

I don't know how much time has passed, but Bai Yeming's eyes were in a trance, and he was almost stupid.

Until his stomach was filled with cold semen and flowing out continuously along the roots of his legs, Bai Yeming lay in Kong Hongxi's arms with trembling pupils, unable to stand up.

The satisfied man hugged him and kissed his back. The cold touch awakened Bai Yeming's reason. The black fog around him dissipated, and everything in front of him returned to normal.

Being hugged by Kong Hongxi, Bai Yeming subconsciously looked towards the door, his eyes full of surprise. The vicious dog had disappeared, and everything seemed to be just his hallucination.

However, Bai Yeming was still trembling, and the embarrassing touch of semen gushing out still made him cover his face and sob silently.

Kong Hongxi held his finger and licked it gently, licking away the tears on it and comforting him silently.

After entering the bathroom, Bai Yeming looked at Kong Hongxi who wanted to help him clean up, and couldn't help resisting: "No..."

His rejection made Kong Hongxi's face darken. He pinched his chin and asked him to look at the mirror next to him. Inside, Bai Yeming's face was flushed, his body was covered with sperm spots and hickeys, and he felt the breath of love and lust in his face. Come.

But when he was lost and collapsed, Kong Hongxi grabbed his waist and used the lubrication of his semen to push himself in again.

"no!"

Bai Yeming was forced to lie on the edge of the bathtub by the big cock that was inserted into him. The mirror was closer, and he could even see the evil ghost's ferocious flesh‍‎‍stick‍‌‍‎ He was moving in and out of his butt quickly, and the flushing in the corners of his eyes made him slightly startled, not daring to accept that this man with a springy face was actually him.

How could he be so mean and show such a corrupt expression...

Unbearable, Bai Yeming lowered his head, but Kong Hongxi still held the back of his head and kissed him. The black mist vines wrapped around his thighs along the legs, going around and around, and then broke off violently. open.

"Ahhhh!!! No... don't!!! It's too sore... I can't ejaculate... I can't ejaculate anymore..."

The vines penetrated into the flesh again. Bai Yeming struggled unbearably. He felt extremely sore inside and had a vague urge to urinate.

Help......

Bai Yeming, who was overwhelmed by the pleasure and mentally exhausted, was a little desperate. No one could save his life. He had already stepped into hell.

"Why..."

The slender and fragile hand tightly grasped the edge of the bathtub, and the blue blood vessels on it exuded a delicate beauty. The owner of this hand was completely rubbed into the arms of the evil spirit, and then black mist rolled his hand into the vines. among.

"I love you......"

The murmur of the evil ghost dissipated in the bathroom, accompanied by the sound of water flowing and the sound of flesh slapping against each other.

Bai Yeming frowned when he heard the confession, his expression changed again and again, and then he bit his lip tightly.

Is this the love of evil spirits?

Force him, occupy him, plunder him...

Endless heavy impacts, and another long fuck, until he roared and ejaculated into Bai Yeming's body, filling his already enlarged belly a little more, and then Kong Hongxi's kiss fell densely on his. back.