3

Sacrifice...?

Bai Yeming was stunned when such a strange word was placed on his head. He knew the meaning of the sacrifice, but he couldn't connect with it anyway.

"What do you mean?"

Bai Yeming asked as if he was muttering to himself. Feeling the power trapped in his waist, Bai Yeming suddenly felt an ominous premonition in his heart.

Will he die? Or...

Feeling the slight trembling of the person under him, and looking at him with eyes full of fear, Kong Hongxi felt soft: "The meaning of sacrifice is that when you step into this manor, you can only become our treasure forever. "

His voice was full of nostalgia, and she lowered her head and rubbed his cheek, looking at him affectionately, like a lover in love.

After listening to what Kong Hongxi said, Bai Yeming's face suddenly turned pale when he looked into those eyes that were more terrifying than vicious dogs, filled with obsession and madness: "I'm not!! I'm not a sacrifice... No one told me that I It's not a sacrifice, please, please let me go..."

He didn't understand why this man he had never seen before looked at him like this, and couldn't help but want to retreat, but saw Kong Hongxi, who was empty in his arms, put away his smile and looked at him expressionlessly.

"Let you go, then who will save us? We have been waiting for you for so long, why should we let you go."

Kong Hongxi's voice was gloomy, and his gentle temperament like a gentleman was gone, as if he was stimulated by Bai Yeming's resistance.

"Then who will let us go! We just want you, why can't you have mercy on us? We are here...here..."

As if he thought of something extremely sad, vulnerability and sadness emerged on the man's face, and his eyes soon became bloodshot. Like a trapped animal, he held Bai Yeming's arm tightly.

"How many years have we been waiting here for you, and you asked us to let you go?"

Kong Hongxi's words were as if there was an extremely deep connection between them. Bai Yeming took a chance and said cautiously: "I don't know you, have you mistakenly recognized the wrong person? I really don't know what happened. I just came here because I needed money..."

But he didn't know that such words that wanted to separate the relationship would only anger the evil ghost who had no sense in the first place.

Seeing Kong Hongxi turn into a burst of black mist, Bai Yeming was so frightened that he almost went crazy. His legs went weak and he sat down on the ground.

This guy is not human at all!

A thick black mist tightly wrapped around Bai Yeming's waist. He screamed and tried to struggle, but found that his clothes turned into dust and completely dissipated under the erosion of the black mist.

"don't want!!!"

The screams suddenly started, and Bai Yeming, who was completely immersed in the black mist, felt as if someone was touching every inch of his skin, and something had penetrated into his young and tender flesh, which had never been touched before. ‎‍The back ‎‍‌acupoints‎‌‍acupoints were all invaded inside and out.

Bai Yeming had not thought about finding a girlfriend for the time being due to his sister's illness and personality, but he had never thought that he would actually become a sacrifice to a man, no... not even a human evil. The ghost bullies you so wantonly.

Facing the evil ghost in its territory, what chance did Bai Yeming have to win? Bai Yeming could only be forced to open his naked body and let Kong Hongxi's sickly kisses lick every inch of his skin, while devil-like murmurs surrounded him. , destroying his eardrums.