3

But after tasting a mouthful of soot, S+1 frowned slightly again. He didn't like the taste, which covered up the aura of Quan Jiaxi.

Being pinched around the waist and hugged up, Quan Jiaxi could even feel the hot hard object belonging to S+1 pressing against the base of his leg, and the warm liquid was flowing out in a slippery way, giving him a full sense of presence.

"don't want......"

The size difference between the two of them was so huge that Quan Jiaxi was just like a little chicken. No matter how hard he struggled, it was to no avail.

It wasn't until the man held him, awkwardly pushed open the door and found the bathtub that he put him down and fumbled to turn on the shower head.

Feeling hot water pouring on her body, Quan Jiaxi subconsciously wanted to cover her face, but S+1 grabbed her arm.

Almost all of his body was touched, and after cleaning, S+1's expression did not change.

He likes the person in front of him. It doesn't matter whether he looks better or not. He just doesn't like the smell of soot.

S+1's spirit is very sensitive and can detect the gaze of the camera. He still prefers to do things like mating in the corner.

Touching his cheek, S+1 looked at Quan Jiaxi who was sobbing softly, and helped him lick his tears clean with confusion.

Why are you still afraid of him?

S+1 decided to continue to coax Quan Jiaxi and let him taste the pleasure of love and desire, and he would no longer be afraid.

Quan Jiaxi's legs were completely spread apart. Quan Jiaxi let out a cry. He was frightened and wanted to kick the man away, but he was grabbed by the waist and pulled forward. He arched his waist and was taken into the man's mouth‎‌meat‎‍ ‎‍‌Great‎‌.

"Ugh!!"

When you raise your head, you can see the strange wings on S+1's back, letting Quan Jiaxi know that this man is not a real human being, but a so-called research object.

But now he was being pinned down by the research subject, and Quan Jiaxi was even afraid that his most vulnerable part would be bitten off.

"no, do not want......"

The bent legs were pressed against the sides of S+1's body, and the roots of the legs were trembling slightly because of fear. Quan Jiaxi whimpered, but the meat‎‍‎‍‌cock‎‌ slowly became hard due to the pleasure.

The man didn't know how to please him, his movements were unusually unfamiliar, and his body temperature seemed to be very high. His tongue wrapped around the top of the meat, sucking on it, and then slowly swallowed it deeper.

"Well......"

Because he was too comfortable, Quan Jiaxi's eyes couldn't help but become distracted. He forgot that the man who was thinking about him might not even be considered a human being, so he subconsciously bowed his waist to cater to S+1's movements.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

Finally, he couldn't hold back anymore and ejaculated. S+1 drank it all into his mouth. When he heard the obvious swallowing sound, Quan Jiaxi turned slightly red and gasped softly.

It wasn't until the warm mucus penetrated the ‎‍‌‎ fingertips into the ‎‎‌ back acupuncture point‎‎‌‍‍ that Quan Jiaxi's expression suddenly changed, and he subconsciously kicked S+1: " Get away... get away!"

S+1 looked a little confused after being kicked. He didn't know why Quan Jiaxi wasn't happy after feeling happy. He would be very gentle.

A soothing voice came from his throat. S+1 was not very good at speaking human words, so he just stroked Quan Jiaxi's trembling back over and over again.

After being plunged into the world of horror, he was entangled by crazy lunaticsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara