9

9 Like an evil spirit like a mad dog, the cock rubs against the base of the leg and fucks into the back hole, as if

Until Chang Yeliang's hand began to touch back and trace along the perineum, Bai Yeming felt that the place was a little itchy for no reason, and then he was penetrated by The finger pointing at the acupoint attracted attention.

"Ah...you...why..."

Bai Yeming still doesn't understand the desires of the two of them. Maybe everyone who enters the manor will become such a sacrifice, so after leaving the manor, they refuse to tell others what happened?

Thinking of this, Bai Yeming couldn't help biting his lip and his eyes flickered.

But he checked the information and found that the group of people only stayed in the manor for less than a day. Maybe the time in the manor is different from the time outside?

Thinking like this, Bai Yeming felt even more unsure, until his legs were spread open, revealing the ‍‍‌‎back acupuncture points that had been trained and trained over five days. .

The previously green and tender ‍‍‌‎ back ‍‍‌‌‍‍‎‌ had already changed its appearance and looked a little red and swollen. My fingers were gently inserted into it and it was sucked in. It slowly sucked and contracted.

Moans escaped from his mouth intermittently. Bai Yeming's face instantly turned red. He reached out and bit his arm, trying his best to suppress it.

After inserting my fingers only a few times, the inside became soft, began to leak intestinal juice, and gradually became moist.

Licking Bai Yeming's cheek, Chang Yeliang's tone was a little sour: "Baby, it's so soft inside. It's wet so quickly. It's so sexy."

Although it was agreed that whoever woke up first and met Bai Yeming would be the first, he still felt a little uncomfortable because he didn't get the opportunity to help the baby open the door for the first time.

It's just...

Another finger squeezed into the back point of the ‍‍‌‎‍‍‌‌‍‍‎‌. Chang Yeliang lifted Bai Yeming's legs, exposing his white dough-like buttocks. Hearing a low exclamation from the other party, he squatted down.

Somewhat panicked, he stretched his body and looked at Chang Yeliang, but found that his eyes were stopping on his lower body. This strange scene made him only glance at it, and then looked away as if he had been stabbed.

He wanted to stop looking, but he knew that Chang Yeliang would definitely not listen. Failure to cover up those moans would only make him more embarrassed.

Chang Yeliang only looked at it for a few times and then withdrew his gaze, pressed down on Bai Yeming's thin body again, and bit into the little breast that was still leaking milk.

As if afraid of wasting it, Chang Yeliang took a few sips of milk one by one, and then squeezed the big chicken in along the slit created by his fingers.

"Well......!"

However, the difference between his fingers and Chang Yeliang's was still a bit too big. Bai Yeming was also very talented. After two days of rest, his acupuncture points regained their firmness, so Chang Yeliang tried it. I thought about inserting it in, but it was still squeezed out slowly by the ‍‍‌‎back ‍‍‌hole.

"So tight," Chang Yeliang was a little surprised, and sneered at Kong Hongxi's sexual function, "Baby, relax, it's too tight, I'm afraid you will get hurt."

"Then don't...um...don't go in..."

Even if he couldn't get in, Chang Yeliang still hit his ‍‎‌hole‍‎‌‍‎mouth‎‌‍‍ again and again, going in a little from time to time, and then being pushed out slowly.