12

Seeing Bai Yeming trying to hide, Chang Yeliang was a little unhappy. Instead, he probably rubbed against his neck and groaned.

It wasn't until the cold semen poured into Bai Yeming's warm belly that Chang Yeliang kissed him with a satisfied expression.

"Baby...baby..."

Hearing Chang Yeliang's sticky and coquettish voice, Bai Yeming's voice was weak: "Pull it out..."

"No," with a bit of a bad smile on his face, Chang Yeliang still refused to pull out the ‎‍‍‎meat‍‌cock‌‍‌‍‎‍‎‌, and the ‌‍‎ejaculation‌‎ was blocked in his stomach. ‍ Liquid‌‍‌‎‍Gurgling, "I want to fuck my baby, for five days."

Hearing the seriousness in Chang Yeliang's tone, Bai Yeming's eyes suddenly widened, but his arms were so weak that he couldn't struggle.

"Abnormal..."

It took Bai Yeming a long time to squeeze out a sentence from between his teeth.

After being called a pervert by Bai Yeming, Chang Yeliang blinked. If a pervert can do this, then he should be a pervert.

In fact, Chang Yeliang has not pulled out at all in the past two days. Even when doing other things, it is more torture than if he does nothing.

‍‌‍‎‌The flesh‍‌‎‍‌‎is swollen almost all the time. In the past three days, Bai Yeming couldn't help it. He almost collapsed and scratched traces of trying to escape under his body, but he was still beaten by Chang. Yeliang was held down.

"Let me go...let me go..."

Thinking of the next two days, Bai Yeming felt as if he had died once, and his spirit was extremely broken.

He felt like he had become a ‍‎‌sex‍‌love‌‍‎‌‎ doll, growing on Chang Yeliang's body, and his hands and feet were weak.

On the fifth day, Bai Yeming was still awakened by love and desire, but he vaguely felt the feeling of being spied on, and subconsciously looked at the window.

There was nothing there.

Chang Yeliang was a little dissatisfied with his wandering, so he pinched Bai Yeming's chin and asked him to look at him again.

When I woke up, my eye circles were red. Chang Yeliang pinched my chin and immediately burst into tears. He looked extremely miserable, pitiful and helpless.

"I like you so much."

Although the way he expressed his love made Bai Yeming a little unbearable.

He groaned, his voice even trembling a little, and the big chicken bar wrapped in soft flesh began to twitch again. Bai Yeming was in a daze for a moment, and then he couldn't help but bite Chang Yeliang's shoulder.

This guy really meant what he said. During the whole five days, he almost didn’t pull it out from the beginning to the end. Even if he pulled it out, it was just a change. posture.

Bai Yeming also found that his body became very strange. Not only did he start to produce milk, he no longer had the need to excrete, and everything he ate disappeared.

How could this happen...

Bai Yeming had noticed this change before, but he couldn't believe it. He always felt that after accepting his fate, he would become inhuman and ghost.

Now I finally realize that he has become strange, and sometimes he doubts whether he is still human.

Can human beings survive this endless desire?

When Chang Yeliang thought that he might not be able to eat meat for a long time, he felt resentful and reluctant to pull it out.

"Ugh!! Don't...don't penetrate me anymore, okay..."

Bai Yeming's transformed body became smoother and softer all over, and his flesh and acupoints recovered very quickly, with almost no swelling, and they are still extremely tight to this day.

The whole body is covered in sweat, but it has a scent, and it feels like soft flesh in one hand, which makes people unable to put it down.

"Wife...wife..."

Before Bai Yeming fell asleep again, he seemed to see a black shadow in his peripheral vision, which disappeared in an instant.

When Bai Yeming woke up on the weekend, he was in a daze for almost ten minutes before slowly returning to normal.

The messy marks on his body disappeared overnight. Bai Yeming sat on the bed, feeling cold all over.

It was like having an involuntary nightmare.