6

No one paid any attention to his resistance all day long. Except for the staff wearing heavy protective clothing when eating, he saw no one else.

Soon Quan Jiaxi became numb.

In fact, this is normal, especially after the end of the world, it is normal for horrific and terrible things to happen.

After all, the human heart is the scariest thing.

At least now he hasn't been killed or tortured, it's just...

She still vaguely remembers the embarrassing appearance of her filled intestines being unable to hold the ‍‌‌‍semen‌‎‍‌fluid and flowing down her legs. Quan Jiaxi covered her face and uncontrollable tears flowed down between her fingers.

The feeling of being forced to have sex by a test subject was also extremely terrifying. Quan Jiaxi almost thought he was going to die there several times. After leaving the base, he was still being fucked alive. It became a difficult puzzle in his eyes.

But now he has no choice. Those people are not willing to meet him at all, and only indifferently send him food that can keep him alive.

After everything fell apart, he was completely trapped here. He could no longer be regarded as an employee, but an existence even more pitiful than a test subject.

A comfort product for the experimental subjects.

When the third test product was released, Quan Jiaxi looked a little dazed.

It was a man who looked a bit like a cold-blooded animal. Under the light, his eyes turned a dark, dark green.

Subconsciously curling up, trying to hide himself in the gap, Quan Jiaxi turned pale and his whole body was trembling slightly.

"Don't...don't come..."

But the test subject couldn't understand it at all. His cold palms touched his cheek and stared at him seriously.

The eyes that were different from humans turned into vertical pupils like snakes. S+3 seemed to be very interested in him. He stuck out his tongue and licked his cheek. The unusually cold touch was very strange.

"Woo..."

The frightened Quan Jiaxi shivered and tried to crawl away from S+3's arms, but was held down by his waist and rubbed gently against his back.

"don't want!!"

Feeling the cold hand that reached into his clothes and caressing his lower abdomen, Quan Jiaxi held his wrist, but was startled.

Feeling the uneven touch, Quan Jiaxi looked back and found that a layer of fine scales had slowly appeared on S+3's face.

Completely like a monster.

With a scream, Quan Jiaxi's scalp instantly became numb, but his chest was being kneaded, holding down his erect breasts.

"very sour......"

The fusion of fear and pleasure made Quan Jiaxi's expression very strange, and it was even difficult to maintain a normal expression, and there was a faint hint of lust.

His body had been completely fucked, and he could feel intense pleasure even with this subtle caress, and his breathing gradually became messy.

His whole body slowly softened, Quan Jiaxi groaned, and a cold tongue entered his mouth, making him want to escape.

"Woo...Woo..."

After whimpering a few times, Quan Jiaxi subconsciously pressed S+3's shoulders. The cold touch made him wake up for a moment, but he could only be tortured by the pleasure in his wakefulness even more painfully.

With S+3's rubbing, the clothes and trousers that were not very close-fitting were pushed up, and Quan Jiaxi suddenly froze when he felt something strange.

Why...

Why does he seem to feel there are two...

He lowered his head and took a look in disbelief. S+3 was only wearing a pair of loose pants, like pajamas, and his erect penis was sliding along the pants. The edges are exposed.

Yes...two.

This man who is like a cold-blooded animal actually has two ‍‌‎‍cocks‌‍