20

Bai Yeming, who was completely trapped in the black mist, only felt despair, and his brain struggled to react. He only knew that he seemed to have angered several evil spirits in front of him.

"Where do you want to run away, baby?"

"Wouldn't it be better to be good... The weekend is for you to rest, not for you to run away."

"You can't escape."

Bai Yeming's whole body was trembling with words of crazy love and anger towards him for running away. However, the clothes on his body were opened by an unknown person, revealing his nipples that started to leak milk.

"ah……"

The poor little breast was bitten viciously. Bai Yeming subconsciously wanted to push it, but his wrist was held by another person.

Looking at the poor beauty who had begun to cry, Pan Guangyao said with regret in his voice: "I didn't want to scare you."

Kong Hongxi's voice was even colder: "If I don't punish you, you will never learn well."

The man who used to always smile looked even scarier without the smile on his face.

The milk was forcibly sucked out by Chang Yeliang, and the cold licking touch on his back made Bai Yeming shiver.

Such a terrible scene made Bai Yeming feel scared: "Don't... don't be like this... I was wrong, please... I was wrong..."

He thought he had been tricked just now, and they were just pretending to be like that just to find a reason to bully him.

Or maybe you simply want to teach him a lesson so that he can be gullible and then be completely broken again.

But he didn't dare to curse or resist. He just begged a few people in a low voice. The strong premonition in his heart made him panic.

"Please... I was wrong... I know I was wrong... I will never run away again..."

It's a pity that his tears were licked clean in the end. Someone's arm fumbled and grasped his meat stick, stroking it up and down.

"Uh... let go..."

After the hand holding his ‌‍‎cock‌‍‎‎‎ was released as expected, Bai Yeming slowly inserted the ‌‍‎‌‍‌‎‎ into the wet ‎‌‎ posterior‎‎‌hole‎‍‌. His whole body froze, and his legs quickly clamped the arm.

"No...no...please...don't!"

His wailing had no effect, but only made the evil spirits more excited.

The small ‌‎‍‍‎breasts‌‍‎ on the chest were quickly swollen by Chang Yeliang, and the ‌‍‎meat‌‍‎cock‎‎ in front of him was grasped again by Fu Hongxuan, and he even squatted down and took the initiative to take it in. Pan Guangyao, who changed his position and came behind him, expanded, took out a vibrator with a suction cup current from his pocket, and stuffed it directly into his mouth, while Kong Hongxi blocked his lips and allowed him to plead. It all becomes blurry.

After the vibrating egg entered the fragile and pitiful intestines, Bai Yeming immediately trembled violently, trying desperately to struggle, but there was no way to escape.

"Well……!"

The ‌‍‌oral‎‎‍‍‌‍‎‌‎licked ‌‍‎meat‌‍‎stick‎‎ soon ‍‌‍‌ejaculated‍‎ out, and then began to torture the sensitive ‍‌‎‎‌turtle‌‍‎‎ ‌Head‎‍, Bai Yeming couldn't help but shook his head, but his wrist was caught and he touched something hot and hard.

After licking his ‌‍‎meat‌‍‎stick clean, Chang Yeliang stood up.

"Woo..."

The big cock‌‍‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ He let out a sound, like a prey being surrounded, frightened and uneasy.