9 End

When he woke up again, Quan Jiaxi found himself lying on what looked like an operating table.

Finding a scalpel lying next to the bed, Quan Jiaxi cut his wrist with it without any hesitation.

"He committed suicide! Doctor!"

Hearing the screams in his ears, Quan Jiaxi looked over unconsciously, and then fainted completely.

When Quan Jiaxi woke up again, he saw that he was in a strange place, and he was still alive.

This place is like a manor, without a research institute or staff.

Only...

Those three experiments.

After seeing the three weird-looking experiments, Quan Jiaxi screamed subconsciously. He couldn't accept it and wanted to run away, but he saw corpses scattered all over the ground at the entrance of the manor.

The thick smell of blood spread to his nose along the wind, and only then did Quan Jiaxi realize what a terrifying and dangerous group of experiments they were.

Quan Jiaxi was stunned for a moment by these familiar faces, and the man who looked like a goblin followed him: "They deserve to die."

Unexpectedly, the man would still say these words. Quan Jiaxi was a little dumbfounded: "Why?"

"Because of you."

"What do you mean?"

"You are gone, they deserve to die."

"..."

After roughly understanding what the man meant, Quan Jiaxi looked at the corpses, his mind going blank.

"Don't leave."

Seeing that he couldn't accept it, he squatted down and the man hugged him: "Don't go."

"I don't want to stay here..."

"Go somewhere else."

"I don't want to stay with you!"

Startled by Quan Jiaxi's sudden outburst, the man's face turned gloomy: "No."

The other two mute experiments stared at him closely, as if they were afraid he would run away.

They cannot speak, as if they have completely lost the ability to speak.

Later, there were more and more corpses near the manor, and the strong smell of blood frightened Quan Jiaxi who wanted to escape.

Quan Jiaxi had no choice but to wander around the manor. It was so big that he didn't know where it was.

Later, Quan Jiaxi also found a photo on a table in a study room.

It was a photo taken when he graduated from junior high school. Quan Jiaxi stared blankly at the people on it. There were obviously 24 people in the whole class, but there were only four left in the photo.

He knew these four people and had given up his favorite school to avoid them.

But he always felt familiar, as if he had seen it recently.

When he was found by the group of experimental subjects, Quan Jiaxi finally understood why he was familiar with them.

Quan Jiaxi knew that many of the experimental subjects in the institute were inhumane, but he did not expect that meeting his junior high school classmates again a few years later would be like this.

Seeing the photo in Quan Jiaxi's hand, the three men touched him in the photo with their fingers, not knowing what they were thinking.

Maybe they could have been called friends once.

If Quan Jiaxi hadn't discovered that their thoughts were impure and even did a series of perverted things, maybe they would have been very good friends after the end of the world.

The almost evil man stared at his sleeping face at night like a pervert.

The man who looked like a large dog was always following him secretly.

The cold-blooded animal-like man stole his underwear and vented his desires.

In order to avoid them, Quan Jiaxi chose to attend other high schools.

But he didn't expect that after the end of the world, he would be imprisoned in the manor by several people.

Can never escape.

END

🎉 You've finished reading After being plunged into the world of horror, he was entangled by crazy lunatics 🎉