Chapter 6 (Heavy Mortal Hopes)

______

_____________________________

"You should be okay to go , but come back tomorrow for a check up okay" Terra's father said as he discharged me again from the hospital room.

I was a little bit uncomfortable because this time they discharged me in school time which meant they were a lot of people in the hall ways.

I felt everyone's eyes on me as I walked around with cruches and a broken arm.

"Lilac" Someone called as I saw Bloom and Aisha running up to me.

"Are you okay?" Bloom asked.

"No I'm not okay , I wish I was but you know the universe is a magical place" I replied.

"We brought you clean clothes for you to wear" Aisha asked.

"Thank you so much I really needed this , I have noticed that I look horrible in hospital gowns" I said as I took the clothes from Aisha.

"So are you coming to class today?" Aisha asked.

"No after the pain I've gone threw I don't feel like going" I replied.

"But if you need anything just tell us we'll get it for you" Bloom said.

"Thank you bestie" I replied as I went in my room to change.

I stepped into the dorm room I lived in and saw no one there I guess they just went to class.

I opened the door to my bedroom and saw Beatrix sitting on top of my bed reading something.

She turned to look at me "I never knew you were going threw that in life" She said.

"Is that my Diary!" I yelled at her. "What are you doing with my diary?!" I asked.

"I just saw it in your bag and thought maybe I can read it" She replied.

"But why are you interfering in my personal space leave me alone!" I said as I snatched my diary from her.

"I always knew you were special but I'm starting to regret what I thought" she said.

"If you don't have powers or not connected in the other world in some way. why are you here?" She asked.

"I don't know okay ,I don't know maybe it was a mistake coming here maybe I should just leave" I said.

"No one said you must leave , And If miss Dowling asked you to come here then there must be a reason" She said.

"Firstly you interfered in my privacy don't ever rummage threw my things ever again" I shouted at her.

"Ugh what's with these teenagers and their moods these days , And for the record I never wanted to rummage threw your things" she said as she exited the dorm.

I started having flashbacks of my foster parents. Their screams , Their blood , And how they died. My body started shaking and I had a massive headache "Am I having a panic attack?" I asked.

I quickly took some pills from my bag and drank them with the whiskey I saved that day at the party and I started to calm down.

You know what I'm gonna go to this freaking damn class and I am going to learn fairy education because I am a fairy even though I'm not sure. I picked up my backpack and changed my clothes