Uria

Striding into the store the sun had barely broke the sky the mix of ambers and purples a beauty upon the eyes. Fixing my work vest, I make my way towards the backdoor finding it surprisingly already unlocked one hand holding the keys as the other pushes the door open. Humming to myself its not to weird to find it unlocked every so often so I don't put to much thought into it as I stride through the back storage room and out into the main floor. Flicking on the main beams as I go.

Grabbing my phone from my pocket my fingers slide across the cracked screen protector, turning it on and flicking through to my music. Putting on some pop, I grab a mop and start cleaning up a bit catching only a glimpse of the morning bustle as they pass through.

Old man Gregory and his wife wave as they speed walk passed, I wave back smiling. Before they round the corner and disappear from view. Returning to my work I round a few aisles before a sharp pain rushed down my back. Whipping around my grip on the mop handle all but vanishes as one hand goes to my side. Warm crimson making it way through my clothes and down my leg. Looking up a tall lanky 'creature' towers over me, I had no time to scream, to even run as the horror's jaw cracked open and I felt as though I was floating.

Blinking suddenly into a small room, the checkered floor wabbly as my hands shoot out to balance myself. Voices all around me making my head spin, goosebumps lather my skin and my blood feels dense, warm, hot but dense all the same. Nausea racking me as I finally look up, and all I could do was scream.