Episode 2: Bloodletting

As daylight continues burning, Ethan, carrying a shot and unconscious Dylan, was running down a field with Jayden, Rick, Shane, Carl, and a fat man carrying a sniper rifle behind him.

Shane: HEY, YOU MOVE, SHITHEAD. COME ON, GET US THERE.

Ethan: HOW FAR? HOW FAR?!

Fat man: Another half mile that way. Hershel. Talk to Hershel. He'll help your boy.

Ethan continues running while holding Dylan with Jayden joining him.

After running half a mile, Ethan and Jayden finally make it to where the fat man named Otis was talking about; a farmhouse. Jayden spots someone coming out and yelling.

???: DAD!

As Ethan passes the gate, he sees an old man coming out with a blonde hair girl and woman and a teenage boy coming out with a short hair girl in a pink shirt by them, including a girl with blonde silver hair. Ethan couldn't tell if that the old man was Hershel.

Old Man: Was he bit?

Ethan: Shot. By your man.

Blonde Hair Lady: Otis?

Ethan: He said find Hershel. Is that you?

Old Man: Yes.

Ethan: Help me. Help my little brother.

Hershel: Get him inside.

Ethan and Jayden head inside as Hershel makes plans for the surgery.

Hershel: Patricia, I need my full kit. Maggie and Samantha, painkillers, coagulates-- grab everything. Clean towels, sheets, alcohol.

Ethan follows Hershel in a room as Hershel takes off the blankets off the bed.

Hershel: In here.

Ethan goes over to the bed and lays him down.

Hershel: Pillowcase.

Ethan: Is he alive?

Hershel: Pillowcase, quick.

Jayden: Ethan, he's going to be okay.

Ethan grabs the pillow case from the pillow.

Ethan: Is he alive?

Hershel: Fold it. Make a pad. Put pressure on the wound.

Ethan folds the pillowcase into a pad and puts it on Dylan's wound, putting pressure on it.

The blonde lady named Patricia hands Hershel the stethoscope and Hershel puts the stethoscope earphones in his ears and places the circular on Dylan's heart and places two fingers on the left side of Dylan's neck.

Hershel: I've got a heartbeat. It's faint.

Patricia: I got it, step back.

Hershel: Maggie, I.V.

Maggie: We need some space.

Jayden: Ethan, let's give them space. Dylan is going to be okay.

Hershel: Your name?

Ethan: Ethan. Ethan Winters.

Hershel: Ethan?

Ethan: I'm-- I'm Ethan.

Hershel: Ethan, we're gonna do everything we can, okay? You need to give us some room. Now.

Jayden: Ethan, let them do what they need to do. He's going okay.

Ethan: Okay. Okay.

Hershel: What is your name?

Jayden: Jayden.