Episode 5: Chupacabre

Hershel's Farm-- Ethan's Campsite

Mia starts waking up as she notices that Ethan was not on the bed. Mia gets dressed and heads out of the tent where she sees Lori and Carol hanging up clothes.

Mia: I can't believe I slept in.

Lori: You must have needed it. Feeling alright?

Mia: Next time wake me, all right? Especially on laundry day.

Carol: We can manage. I had an idea I wanted to run by you.

Mia: What's that?

Carol: That big kitchen of theirs got me thinking. I wouldn't mind cooking in a real kitchen again. Maybe we take in Samantha's offer and we all pitch in and cook dinner for Hershel and his family tonight. Kind of looking for things to keep my mind occupied.

Lori: After everything they've done for us, seems like the least we could do.

Carol: Mia, you mind extending the invitation? Would just feel more right coming from you.

Mia: How so?

Carol: You're Ethan's girlfriend. And he's like the president for us. It also sort of makes you our unofficial first lady.

Ethan: Morning, guys. Let's get going. We've got a lot of ground to cover.

Mia turns and sees Ethan, who was wearing the design coat he made, walking over to the others and goes by the car with Rick, Shane, Daryl, L.J., T-Dog and Andrea by him.

(Ignore the tear rip of the grey shirt at the bottom)

Ethan: All right, everyone's getting new search grids today. If she made it as far as the farmhouse Daryl found, she might have gone further east than we've been so far.

???: I'd like to help.

Ethan and everyone turns and sees the teenage boy named Jimmy, who was Beth Greene's boyfriend.

Jimmy: I know the area pretty well and stuff.

Rick: Hershel's okay with this?

Jimmy: Yeah, yeah. He said I should ask Ethan.

Ethan: All right then. Thanks.

Shane: Nothing what Daryl found screams Sophia to me. Anyone could have been holded up in that farmhouse.

Andrea: Anybody includes her, right?

Daryl: Whoever slept in that cupboard was no bigger than yay-high.