Episode 10: Judge, Jury, Executioner

Hershel's Farm--Shed

Inside the storage shed of Hershel's farm, Carlos and Daryl were interrogating Randall, with his hands and feet tied up. Daryl punched Randall in the face three times. Daryl stops as Randall spits out a little bit of blood.

Randall: I told you two--

Daryl: YOU TOLD US SHIT!

Daryl grabs Randall and sits him up while sitting on the floor.

Randall: I barely knew those guys. I met 'em on the road.

Daryl: How many in your group?

Randall doesn't respond as Carlos takes out his combat knife and Randall sees this.

Randall: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on, man.

Carlos stabs the knife by Randall, scaring Randall as Daryl kneeled down to Randall.

Daryl: HOW MANY?

Randall: Uh, 30. 30. 30 guys.

Daryl: Where?

Randall: Uh..

Carlos gets irritated by that answer as Carlos rips off Randall's newly bandage, causing Randall to scream.

Randall: I don't know. I swear. We were never anyplace more than a night.

Carlos puts his knife in Randall's scabbed wound as Daryl spoke.

Daryl: Scouting? Planning on staying local?

Randall: I-- I don't know. They-- they left me behind.

Daryl: Did you ever pick off a scab?

Randall: Come on, man! I'm-- I'm trying to cooperate.

Carlos: THEN TELL US THE TRUTH!

Randall: I AM!

Daryl: Start real slow at first. Sooner or later, you've just gotta rip it off.

Randall: Okay. Okay. They have weapons-- heavy stuff, automatics. But I didn't do anything.

Daryl: Your boys shot at my boys, tried to take this farm. You just went along for the ride? You're trying to tell me and my buddy you're innocent?

Randall: YES! These-- these people took me in. Not just guys-- a whole group of 'em. Men and women, kids too-- just like you people.

Carlos takes his knife off Randall's scabbed wound on his leg as he and Daryl get up as they pace back in fourth and Randall continues.

Randall: Thought I'd have a better chance with them, you know? But... We go out, scavenge-- just the men. One night we-- we found this little campsite. A man and his two daughters-- teenagers, you know? Real young. Real cute.

The two stop in their tracks after hearing Randall say that before he continued some more.

Randall: Their daddy had to watch while these guys-- they-- and they didn't even kill him afterwards. They just-- they just made him watch as his daughters-- they just-just-- just left him there. No, but-but-- but I didn't touch those girls. No, I swear I didn't to--