Fully Received

Melios was dying but it wasn't the first time, he died for real now. He was somewhere where he couldn't see, it was blank and he felt nothing. All he could do was speak to himself.

Melios:. . . . . So this is how it ends?. . . . I hope at least my friends are safe and happy now with William getting my power. . . . I can trust him he will be a good Reality controller. . . . Now I will have to stay in this empty place forever, it will be boring I guess. . . . I hope to see them soon again.

Melios felt something in his back like he landed on something, he use his hand to reach it and this look like a hand.

Melios: who. . . . Is that?

No one answered, he thought it was a statue until he was at the same height at the thing, he was analyzing it with his hand and it started laughing.

???: that tickles, stop, stop.

Melios: who are you?

???: I don't know, guess it.

Melios almost recognized the voice. He was starting hoping it isn't that.

Melios:. . . . . Mother? Is that you?

Mom: you recognized me my angel. I thought you wouldn't as so much time passed. Come here my child.

Melios was crying of happiness and hugging her tightly.

Melios:mom. . . . Mom. . . . Did you look after me?

Mom: you can't give up now my child.

Melios: But I am dead. . . . I can't help them anymore.

Mom: You can help. . . . You help them for so long.

Melios:I am sorry. . . . . I was too afraid and weak.

Mom: its not your fault my angel, but it's not your time to join us. . .

Melios: Why?

Mom: You can't open your eyes to Death right?

Melios: Yes I can't look at you, sorry.

His mom pat her head and she was also happy to see him.

Mom: You have a wife you know.

Melios: Yes.

Mom: is she cute enough?

Melios: Yes.

Mom: Save her for me at least.

Melios:. . . . From what?

Mom:. . . . From William.

Melios: how do you know him?

Mom: I was watching over all your move. And don't worry you will be able to beat him now.

Melios: What?. . . . Why can't I remember your face mom? Why can't I remember father? I had a wife?

Mom: Stay with me and protect her, your other mother.

Melios: Who is it?

Mom: Eden.

Someone went behind him hugging him.

Eden: You have to protect me ok, not like you didn't do when you were 6.

Melios: I am sorry.

Eden: You are forgiven my child. . . . Code 200.

Melios: Is that my name?

Eden: Of course don't you remember?

Melios: I don't remember anything. . . . It's like I never lived with people.