Chapter Eleven

Thinking

"Signing"

Telepathy

Akari's POV:

When I finally came too it was dark out. Slowly getting up I looked around the room. It looked like a room fit for a princess! With pale purple and white everything. Big bed with mesh curtains and a dresser on the opposite side of the bed. There were also two doors on either side of the dresser. Both were open, one was a bathroom and the other was a walk-in closet. The wall to my left was just a really big window looking out at the lake they had.

As I walk over to the window I can see the sun just beginning to come up over the horizon. It looks so good. With pinks, yellows, oranges, and bits of red. Looking away from the sunrise I try to find my phone and earbuds. Not seeing them I go to look on the bed. There I found my phone and also a bag full of my clothes and some of my stuff from home. I then spotted my panda on the bed next to where I was sleeping. Why are my belongings here? When did they get here? Weird. Deciding to ignore it I grab a change of clothes and go take a shower. When I get out and I'm dressed in dark gray sweatpants and an oversized dark purple hoodie, I walk out of the room with my panda in my arms.

I ended up stumbling upon a room that looked like no one had been in it since last winter. At first I thought it was Ritz's room but then I saw a book on the desk with the name Alvar on it. Alvar? I wonder who that is. They had a few posters on the walls but that was it. I ended up leaving the room and going on my way, not wanting to mess anything up.

After like an hour of exploring the house I finally found the kitchen. Wanting to make something as a thank you for everything, I put my panda on the counter and start looking for breakfast ingredients. It takes a bit but when I got all of them I start to make cinnamon rolls, cramps, pancakes and cheesy eggs.

Just as I was about to make some apple juice to go with everything, Della and the older Ritz came in. I really need to ask him his name.. "Oh! Who made all this?" Della said, looking at everything on the table. I then walk out with the juice and set it on the table as well. "Well look who's up. Did you make this?" Older Ritz said looking and sounding astonished. But when I looked him in the eyes he looked almost sad. Weird. Since my hands were still full I just nodded. Della came over to help pour the juice in the cups when she saw me struggling. "How did you sleep? You're looking a lot better than yesterday!" Once we were done I set the jug down and started signing. "I slept well! Thank you! Your house is really pretty too! And I made all this as a thank you for all you have done for me and my sister!" When I got no response I looked up and found them both looking at me confused. Dang it! I forgot they don't know sign. Sighing I make an imaginary pen with my hand and start to "write" on my hand. Understanding what I was meaning Della runs and quickly grabs a notebook and a pen for me. She then hands the items to me so I can write what I said.

As I was writing in the book two kids walked in. One being Ritz and the other looked like a model with brown hair and teal eyes. After I finished writing I showed it to Della. "Oh, dear you didn't have to do that! But thank you anyway!" I smiled up at her but then I remembered that I still had my mask on so she couldn't see it.

Oh this is going to be a really long day..

A/N : What should we name her stuffed panda? And what do you guys think her ability is?