The night was dark, endless for the little girl. Who was hiding beneath the bench. So that nobody finds her. She was terrified at the thought that of them catching her again.

She was covering her mouth, not to make any whimper sound. Her breath hitched when she heard footsteps approaching her, she let out a muffled sob, hot liquid kept flowing from her eyes. Sweat formed on her forehead the drop of sweat on her arm slightly touched her wound which was oozing blood.

She felt to alone, nobody is there to save her from those beast. The sound of shoe clicking on the hard ground could be heard, it was increasing with each step making the girl shut her eyes praying to God to save her. But somebody came and grabbed her arm making bruises on it. The person grabbed her wounded arm and pressed his thumb pad on it making the girl mewl in pain.

The girl cried in pain and said "leave me-" But in response recieved a hard hit on her cheek making the girl shed more tears. "How dare you, you tried to run away from there bitch!? " He yelled and hit her other cheek making her.

"If you again tried to run from there then I will not think twice before killing you, baby girl. " He spoked  followed by a chuckle.

"Please let me go. I didn't caused anything to you all. " Words barely came out of her mouth. Her throat was burning due to lack of water.

"Again baby girl you are talking about running away, don't you know we will give you to safe hand. But you seem to lose your virginity with me rather then your master. Do you want that? " He spoke smirking at her, she was scared that he might do such things to her so she shook her head making him grin "Good girl-" He couldn't complete his sentence and squealed in pain on his wrist. And jerked her body away and looked at his wrist which was red and sting with tooth mark on it.

He gazed towards the place where he wrenched her and saw nothing. She was not there she ran again "I guess you want to be fucked by me. " He smirked and started running.

She was fast enough to ran away from there while the man was still behind. She sprint towards the road which was dark with only a street light which was not even helping in the darkness. She joged to the road but heard footstep mking her heart beat stop at that moment. She don't know what was happening., if she would be free or this will be the end of her life. She was in the mid of the road and she disequilibrium loosed her consciousness.