8 mrs. jeon?

Her

It was awkward

It was awkward. The ride to the mansion was so awkward that, I can't explain.

I sat there with my gaze fixed on the window. And the same goes to him, he was driving with his gaze on the road.

Silence lingerie over the whole ride. But it's still better then how we were going for shopping.

FLASHBACK

I stood in front of him. Soon he looked at me, and my cheek turned into betroot red color. But he remained silent.

"Are you done with your dress? " He asked. I wanted to say but I can't and just nodded in agreement.

He payed for the dress, but then why we don't have dress with us?

He stood up and held my wrist making me flinch at the sudden action. But then we started going somewhere and it seemed like a haberdashery.

He made me sit on a couch and soon grabbed a sneaker. He kneeled in front of me and placed my foot on his lap and made me wear the sneaker. It fitted my foot accurately.

And then he took it off and held a heel in his hand and made me wear it. And again he took it off and went towards a man who was manager,I guess. They had a conversation in which the manager seemed shocked But nodded.

Then we departed after paying but still there was nothing to be hold. It was suspicious though.

Then we went to other ladies section and the same happened. If he didn't wanted to buy anything then why hurting my little foots

My eyes went towards a penguin, it was a soft toy.
I want it. But how will I ask for it moreover jungkook has spent so much money on me. I cant let it be "Let's go? " Jungkook spoke. I nodded in response and later.We returned to the car after all this.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when the car halted with a jolt. He walked out of the car and made his way inside the mansion.

I followed him after some minutes. I was walking towards the living room. When I saw a lady's figure near the kitchen.

Who is she?

I made my ways towards her and was about to look at her. When she turned around she bowed her head and speak "Mrs. Jeon
I have cleaned your room." She smiled at me
"I'm not Mrs. Jeo-" I was about to correct her when a manly voice was to be heard from behind.