2 first meet

Her

It was cold which caused a shiver down my spine making me squint my eyes open

It was cold which caused a shiver down my spine making me squint my eyes open. I opened to find myself on bed with white blanket and the room was pale while, it was a beautiful room everything was too detailed and the walls were white with some paintings adorning it. It was beyond perfect. The pale sunlight coming from the window.

I was busy admiring the room when my nostril filled with cologne and fresh wood. I was processing when I heard a voice that made me snap back towards the door
"so you are awake? "

The voice send shiver down my spine,making me gasp. The man clad in white shirt and tuxedo which fitted him, flawlessly, leaning on the door frameThe man had piercing on his lip and left eyebrow making him look hot. I was shamelessly gawking at him, when he said "done staring"

I fluttered and my cheek seemed to be heated up by the way he said that. "No-I wasn't staring" I protested, well I clearly shuttered.

"Well what's you name? " He asked with each words he took long steps and moved towards me stood in front of me.

"Bella Rossi-" I said and asked him "where am I? How did I ended up here? " I patiently waited for him to speak. He came forward and took a seat in front of me, on the bed maintaining good distance with me.
___________________________
FLASHBACK
A girl loosed her consciousness in the middle of the dark road, there was a car at a distance which was in speed but halted it speed looking at the physique of a girl lying there.

The driver of the car came and took a look of the girl physique lying on the road. He took long steps towards her. Her face was covered with her long hair, which reached till her mid-back. He was about to reach for her, when his phone ranged making him halt his step.

He answered the call without looking at the caller id. He waited for the person in the call to speak.

"How much time will you take to reach home?"A soft feminine voice was heard from the call. " I got some urgent work, I will be late. "He said his eyes fixed on her physique.

" It's our first marriage anniversary, can't you spent time with your wife? "The women on call said with slight annoyance in her voice.

" No! I can't. " He said and hung the call without letting the person to speak.

He went near the physique of the girl and removed few hair stand from her face and tugged it behind her ear. Now her face was visible to him. He was amazed by her beauty the girl had angel like features, with her eyes closed and her eyelashes making her closed eyes beautiful, her nose was red.

He was examining her when his eyes stopped at her arm which was having a deep wound, it looked fresh, blood was oozing out from the wound. Her body had cuts and fresh scars as if somebody has assualt her.

She was wearing a white dress which had blood patches on it. But she was still looking breathtaking. The moonlight beaming on her face.

"Beautiful" He whispered under his breath. He was admiring her for some minutes and after some times he came back to his sense and realised this place is surely not safe for her.

He motioned his hand towards her shoulder and other beneath her thighs. He held her in his embrace tightly and moved towards his car.

He made her sit on the passanger seat and turned around and went to the other side and sat on the driver seat. He fastened her seat belt, and his own.

He made his way towards his mansion. In whole ride he glanced at her time to time.

It took 35 minutes to rech the mansion. He parked his car and opened the door and went towards you and unhooked the seat belt and took you in his arms in bridal style. He went inside the mansion and saw his wife who was waiting for him, but he cared less and moved towards his room.

He placed you comfortably on the bed and searched for first-aid He took the antiseptic and dressed you wound properly. He tugged you inside the duvet and later made his way on the couch and slept there. So that it doesn't makes you uncomfortable

___________________________

"You fainted infront of my car and you were not seemed to be well physically, so I bought you at my place. " He said and I thought for a while and thanked him for his kind nature. "Can have a glass of water? " I asked as my thoat needed to be hydrated.

"Sure" He said and moved closer to me. I was astonished. why is he moving close to me? Does he also have any bad intention. No I can't trust anybody blindly.

He extended his hand towards the night stand which was placed near the bed and grabbed a glass of water for me, well I was overwhelming. He is not that kind of person.

He forwarded me the glass of water and I took it from his hand while my hand slightly brushed with his fingers. When I noticed his hands were inked and it was having tattoo and I was sure, thr tattoo reached till his mid arm or his whole arm

I gulped down the water in one go and placed the glass back on the night stand and saw him observing my every action. I didn't found it appropriate so I thought to break the silence

"You dressed my wound? " I inquired, although I know he must have been the one to do it. He just nodded his head in response "I owe you too much sir" I said and tried to make a bit conversation with him.

"Don't call me that. " He said being annoyed a bit. "So what should I call you?although I don't know your name" I said

"Jeon Jungkook" So his name is jungkook. "You can call me whatever you want but not that. "

"What about jungkook oppa" I raised my brow and asked him but he gave a look and said "Im not that old." "Then 'kook' hmm? "his lips curved into a slight smile and he nodded in affirmative